Celebrity Big Brother 2024

Mar 7, 2024
Uk
I binge watched as many CBB as I could find on YouTube over Xmas and new year and wasn’t holding out much hope for this year as I wasn’t keen on the new format on itv but I think this year will draw back some big brother fans to sit back and await some washed up celeb have a meltdown 😂😂

Elle woods

Mar 9, 2024
is anyone else finding Louis so annoying :ROFLMAO:

Also why was he allowed to sleep through that police task? Normally they get moaned at for sleeping in the day.

heyitsmeee

Mar 7, 2024
I wish Sharon and Louis were still in together ! Wee fishwives gossiping and name dropping.
loving Nikita and Bradley and Fern
ekin su is claiming to be all this good stuff but I’m just not buying it with her at all

Beanflicker

Mar 4, 2024
Ekin Su definitely nominated Louis after hearing the boos. She might think it will make her safer in an eviction. Still watching last night’s episode so don’t know who is up yet. Well, Louis definitely is as everyone has nominated him so far 😂😂😂

I’d vote to save him for the drama!

Mar 1, 2024
Ekin Su definitely nominated Louis after hearing the boos. She might think it will make her safer in an eviction. Still watching last night’s episode so don’t know who is up yet. Well, Louis definitely is as everyone has nominated him so far 😂😂😂

I’d vote to save him for the drama!
Her face last night. She wasn’t expecting to be booted out. Ha! I knew there was something wrong with Louis though he’s not looked well for a while has he poor bloke.