Chloe louise bowden story 🖤

Demi Jay 🖤🏽

Jul 2, 2024
london
First met chloe she was on a bubbles account trolling angie but i caught her i have proof she stated 8 different people shared that acount then came clean it was mama gs account. So for 2 years shes trolled angie and me nearly a year doxed my MUMS HOUSE & NANS and number and dragged out lives. I snapped said she was a s mother and ive never done anything only agrued if you notice she cant forget me as she carrys aimmee and Carly with her. Aimmes a crackhead with neil her parrner whos cheated on her. That lady ended up in hospital and died. Carly been prison, buys pills look at her facebooks. Chloe took someone else man and gor beat up and she got pregant thats where max comes from and had to have a DNA…

blackheart

Apr 25, 2024
Mars
First met chloe she was on a bubbles account trolling angie but i caught her i have proof she stated 8 different people shared that acount then came clean it was mama gs account. So for 2 years shes trolled angie and me nearly a year doxed my MUMS HOUSE & NANS and number and dragged out lives. I snapped said she was a s mother and ive never done anything only agrued if you notice she cant forget me as she carrys aimmee and Carly with her. Aimmes a crackhead with neil her parrner whos cheated on her. That lady ended up in hospital and died. Carly been prison, buys pills look at her facebooks. Chloe took someone else man and gor beat up and she got pregant thats where max comes from and had to have a DNA…
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this is truly hallarious. Another one of you crazy made up stories.

I was with my sons dad for 10 years never once cheated or got beat up by anyone. Never had a DNA test or even thought about a DNA test yourself and your mother have a strange obession with my child.

Never doxed your mums address or your Nans your mum doxed her own address before I was even on the app. You've accused so many people of doing things they havnt done you get everything wrong and you make a show of yourself on a daily basis infront of 100s of people. You were dribbling the other night whilst falling asleep on live

Your a very unwell girl and I hope you get the help you need because you really do need it at this point

Get well soon Demi

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Oh Demi, I’m so excited to see you’ve joined this forum. Come join us on delusive angies thread and let us know when you smoke your crack next. We will come join your live. Big fan of what you do. Can you do another choreographed routine with Tornado Trace?

What do you stick in your Monster? That s gets you off your absolute tits, girl. Have you been assessed for delirium yet? I think you have it. Honestly, you’re mine and judas’s favourite crackhead. The lies about Chloe are pretty mental, I’ll be honest, but overall, I’m fangirling right now. Can you send me a signed crackpipe if I pay? 🖤🖤🖤

deluded clit

Apr 18, 2024
lesbos
I heard that chloe blackheart did 9/11 and assassinated JFK so I believe you demi 🖤🖤🖤🖤

deluded clit

Apr 18, 2024
lesbos
Demi go live I need to listen to your monotone smack voice to put me to sleep

gypsy rose

Jul 4, 2024
london
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this is truly hallarious. Another one of you crazy made up stories.

I was with my sons dad for 10 years never once cheated or got beat up by anyone. Never had a DNA test or even thought about a DNA test yourself and your mother have a strange obession with my child.

Never doxed your mums address or your Nans your mum doxed her own address before I was even on the app. You've accused so many people of doing things they havnt done you get everything wrong and you make a show of yourself on a daily basis infront of 100s of people. You were dribbling the other night whilst falling asleep on live

Your a very unwell girl and I hope you get the help you need because you really do need it at this point

Get well soon Demi

gypsy rose

Jul 4, 2024
london
She’s a fing weirdo mate, putting my name on here aswell she’s all mouth her and her mother fing pill popping pair of freaks

gypsy rose

Jul 4, 2024
london
Demi go live I need to listen to your monotone smack voice to put me to sleep
I certainly do not buy tablets off the street but I have evidence of her asking my friend if she can get tablets, fing freak of nature is absolutely obsessed with us, still waiting for her to come to me since last August, the pair of them need fing sectioning and and those poor old people need to get proper care because these two and all there screaming shouting and trying to bully everyone on TikTok aswell as joan and Roy is running them in to an early grave, the facts they have the nerve to talk about anyone else when there smashed out there face and gouging and falling asleep nightly is crazy as do 🤦🏻‍♀️