Elaphaba

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
I’m surprised there isn’t a discussion re this character, complete looper but I’m strangely addicted to watching even though it’s awful

Mar 8, 2024
I’m surprised there isn’t a discussion re this character, complete looper but I’m strangely addicted to watching even though it’s awful
He is disgusting. I can’t watch him at all anymore. He will always be a smelly little prick. He absolutely craves attention and thinks he’s amazing. He ruins my day so I had to stop watching him. He’s fing hideous. Him and his mum knock me sick

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
He is disgusting. I can’t watch him at all anymore. He will always be a smelly little prick. He absolutely craves attention and thinks he’s amazing. He ruins my day so I had to stop watching him. He’s fing hideous. Him and his mum knock me sick
There’s definitely mental health issues not being addressed.

ClaireBear83

Jun 13, 2024
Kent
I can not stand him!!! I refuse to use the name Elphaba...HE is Orion. He is a prolific beggar..throws around the word transphobic daily yet isn't even transitioning..scammed a vulnerable adult with learning disabilities out of £15k and constantly accepts gifts from minors. Also..him and his minions trolled a poor 14 year old autistic girl to the point she is no longer with us. He needs removing from all social media platforms. He is a huge danger to children and vulnerable adults. Why people gift him I'll never know. Any comments I make on TT are removed..yet he's able to hold a 🔪 to his throat on a live and he's still not banned. Disgraceful

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
I can not stand him!!! I refuse to use the name Elphaba...HE is Orion. He is a prolific beggar..throws around the word transphobic daily yet isn't even transitioning..scammed a vulnerable adult with learning disabilities out of £15k and constantly accepts gifts from minors. Also..him and his minions trolled a poor 14 year old autistic girl to the point she is no longer with us. He needs removing from all social media platforms. He is a huge danger to children and vulnerable adults. Why people gift him I'll never know. Any comments I make on TT are removed..yet he's able to hold a 🔪 to his throat on a live and he's still not banned. Disgraceful
I agree. He asked on live one day what he should do to stop all the hate and I said “go off social media” and I was brought up on a violation! What hold had he over Tik tok that they’re not pulling him up for his antics!

ClaireBear83

Jun 13, 2024
Kent
I agree. He asked on live one day what he should do to stop all the hate and I said “go off social media” and I was brought up on a violation! What hold had he over Tik tok that they’re not pulling him up for his antics!
Tiktok take a percentage of money from gifts..thats gotta be the reason right? I'm always getting violations for comments...even when I say liar it's reported. He's a menace and needs removing from social media.

bear78

Feb 29, 2024
Elphabas comments about how we're all worried our men would want them. I can't say this on TT as they keep giving me bloody violations .but if you read here elphaba I showed my partner a pic of you and he said you'd made his member want to shrivel up inside his body , you're not feminine, you look like you have headlice and smell and his last word was just no!! Think that counts as definitely one man who'll pass on your invitation love 🤣🤣

bear78

Feb 29, 2024
He is undoubtedly one of the most grotesque creatures I've ever witnessed in my life and the way he acts and behaves in general is just abnormal. He's a dirty racist, he's a predator and a scammer and the most foulest of humans. For someone who is so young he has zero prospects and zero quality of life.
I'm surprised the nose hasn't collapsed with the amount of snow it does .that thing is bigger than fooking concorde

Tea Drinker

Mar 19, 2024
London
Because he has put on a dress, does he think he is now a woman? For the record, I am a born female but always wear trousers, but I do not think I am a guy because of that. See where I'm coming from?

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
Because he has put on a dress, does he think he is now a woman? For the record, I am a born female but always wear trousers, but I do not think I am a guy because of that. See where I'm coming from?
I thought the jumpsuit was overplayed but the white dress is just awful on! The confidence though 🙈

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Season 18 Omg GIF by America's Got Talent

flotilla

Mar 12, 2024
UK
Absolute wrong’un. Can we correct the spelling of her name on here? I would looove to discuss her with more like minded people.