Jessontheplussize

Mar 17, 2024
Chester
It's now April 2024 and Jess is like a completely different person the the woman she was when she started in Instagram. She is a walking heart attack. She's a depressing whinger. Soon she won't be able to fit in her own in the style collection. All she's bothered about is her hair, teeth, face and nails and fcuk the dangerous health!

Mar 17, 2024
Chester
Jess is ugly! She's massively obese, has terrible hair, has really really terrible skin and some clueless fashion brand think she's a suitable model! I don't want to look at such an ugly gross woman when looking for clothing inspiration. Nothing wrong with us size models, the more the better but get ones who don't have minging skin and are at least OK to look at. Jess is disgusting to look at.

May 14, 2024
Omagh
Jess is ugly! She's massively obese, has terrible hair, has really really terrible skin and some clueless fashion brand think she's a suitable model! I don't want to look at such an ugly gross woman when looking for clothing inspiration. Nothing wrong with us size models, the more the better but get ones who don't have minging skin and are at least OK to look at. Jess is disgusting to look at.
You are one nasty person, calling someone ugly, are you perfect yourself. I'd hardly say she's obese.