@mastermindfilm TikTok beg

ThisGossipGirl

Jul 15, 2024
uk
There is a creator on TikTok under mastermindfilm / OscarOwensStories, although his real name is known as Fearghus Maccaoilte. He also has a Twitter account which he does rapping under (@levelup_hunter) with a link to his Spotify account
He is apparently currently homeless and needs 9 to 11 operations (the number varies), which he has needed for the past 3 years. Said operations are provided on the NHS. He also presents to different A&E’s (including King’s College London, Eastbourne and East Surrey) multiple times a week. He mainly complains about pus on his tonsils and neck and apparently doctors refuse to treat him, which he claims to be due to his young age. He has been at it since at least June 2023.

Although he claims in his GoFundMe Dona a OSCARS OPERATIONS, organizada por Oscar Owens that his family are abusive, he’s also said in a YouTube video that his family have considered going to PALS to complain about how the hospital staff treat him.

He has also accused NHS staff of sexually harassing him and assaulting him. Security have had to remove him in the past.

The GoFundMe, which has a £100K target, goes into more detail about what his operations and conditions entail. One of these is a urethroplasty to reconstruct his whole urethra. Now if this is the case, I wonder if he is not physically unwell, but is using ketamine which is well known to cause damage to the bladder, and wants the money to get his next fix.

This would make sense as I have worked on a substance use as a uni student, with a man who used ketamine and his behaviours seem very similar to that of Fearghus - fixating on the same thing, his wording and speech not making sense etc.

Attachments

• IMG_1140.png
    IMG_1140.png
    385.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1146.png
    IMG_1146.png
    192.5 KB · Views: 5

poppie19

Jul 15, 2024
manchester
He’s been at it for years, on Twitter he accuses police, NHS and landlords of abuse and misconduct. Reckons he paid 3k for squint surgery at Nuffield 2 years ago which he claims they bodged on purpose. Says he did a biochemistry degree in London, but comes up on talent sites as a want to be actor. Agree that there are very likely substance abuse issue and/or munchausens

Attachments

• IMG_9228.png
    IMG_9228.png
    196 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_9227.png
    IMG_9227.png
    170.7 KB · Views: 5

ThisGossipGirl

Jul 15, 2024
uk
He’s been at it for years, on Twitter he accuses police, NHS and landlords of abuse and misconduct. Reckons he paid 3k for squint surgery at Nuffield 2 years ago which he claims they bodged on purpose. Says he did a biochemistry degree in London, but comes up on talent sites as a want to be actor. Agree that there are very likely substance abuse issue and/or munchausens
Oh I know, I’ve seen his actor profiles. He’s also claimed in a video from April 2023 that 30% of his profits on his book would go to a charity called Oscar’s Orphanage but I cannot find the charity online.

Attachments

• IMG_1148.png
    IMG_1148.png
    517.8 KB · Views: 7

poppie19

Jul 15, 2024
manchester
Oh I know, I’ve seen his actor profiles. He’s also claimed in a video from April 2023 that 30% of his profits on his book would go to a charity called Oscar’s Orphanage but I cannot find the charity online.
there is no charity, but I don’t think he as sold any books 🙄. Interesting habits though…

Attachments

• IMG_9232.png
    IMG_9232.png
    117.7 KB · Views: 8

poppie19

Jul 15, 2024
manchester

Maybe this needs flagging with go fund me? Cant claim to donate 30% to a charity that doesn’t exist, thats fraud

ThisGossipGirl

Jul 15, 2024
uk
Now he’s been prescribed 69 tablets of Clindamycin for the ‘pus in his neck’? I tried asking him if he was a horse because usually most people have a 7 day course of antibiotics averaging 3-4 tablets a day. So surely he’d be on no more than 28 tablets? But of course TikTok deleted my comment 🙄

ThisGossipGirl

Jul 15, 2024
uk
Here’s a new one, it’s switched from ageism to racism as they apparently now won’t treat him due to his Irish REAL name (Fearghus) 🤣

poppie19

Jul 15, 2024
manchester
So apparently he got assaulted at St Richard’s Hospital in Chichester in 2022. However if you go to his YouTube and Twitter you will find that he was “assaulted” at Eastbourne Hospital in 2022. TikTok - Make Your Day
On his gofune me he says it was Eastbourne, accuses staff of all kinds of fictitious things, it’s just absolute fabrication. On Twitter he accuses the police of assault and accuses Nuffield private hospital of intentionally botching a 3k eye operation

Attachments

• IMG_9640.png
    IMG_9640.png
    202.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_9641.png
    IMG_9641.png
    211.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_9642.png
    IMG_9642.png
    179.8 KB · Views: 3

poppie19

Jul 15, 2024
manchester
On his gofune me he says it was Eastbourne, accuses staff of all kinds of fictitious things, it’s just absolute fabrication. On Twitter he accuses the police of assault and accuses Nuffield private hospital of intentionally botching a 3k eye operation

Attachments

• IMG_9645.png
    IMG_9645.png
    249.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_9644.png
    IMG_9644.png
    222.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_9643.png
    IMG_9643.png
    111.7 KB · Views: 2

ThisGossipGirl

Jul 15, 2024
uk
Oh I know, I’ve seen these before. The malingering is just embarrassing because many people can tell that he is using ketamine from his eyes and his mannerisms. But of course he won’t get help until the pain of addiction outweighs the emotional pain that drives his addiction. And who knows how long that will take 🤷🏼‍♀️