Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Thought her legs were too sore to walk up and down the house. 🤨
I’m sorry but if her SH was an addiction she would do it none stop where and when ever she could. It would not be confined to the arm she would have cuts all over her body. She wouldn’t be waiting for the opportunity to do it. There is no one there to prevent her from doing it so what’s stopping her. She throws these words around like addiction when she doesn’t actually understand what it means.

She’s doing what’s she always does. Shout and threaten to hurt herself if the world doesn’t change to her liken. Yes because that’s how the world works.

Google it it's not an addition .. she's doing it because it gets her attention it's the attention that's addictive 2 her .. she watches where she cuts it's all superficial shes not suicidal in anyway it she was the cuts would be in the areas that have arteries and she would certainly not phone herself an ambulance nor would she update TT so others would call them .. she Mimics people's behaviours and that's why she lacks the knowledge of sh when she explains her sh she doesn even speak like others that do it that actually do have a problem that do it I know a person that went through this and I've went to many meetings with the person.. I bet her own doc doesn even take her serious

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
She’s shouting about the address being given out how long ago was that and no one has turned up at her house yet 😂 if she was a genuine self harmer your right she would have used both arms, legs, stomach wouldn’t be in the one place and wouldn’t be used to manipulate others she wouldn’t be posting about it before hand that goes to show the control she has over it and it’s used for manipulation. I am genuinely baffled as to why she is shouting about leave her alone who has been near her 😂😂

Wants 2 play the victim again sting herself about the info sent 2 pip so getting another episode in before they call her in 🤣

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I know those canvases she has on his wall are photoshopped to hell. That looks like an alive baby sleeping. It’s awful I know but Jamie was born deceased and was in the womb dead for two days. He was near black as all the blood had clotted. She doesn’t show those photos why?
Why scream he’s not bones when right now 12 years on he would be bones. And after all she has done I wouldn’t be surprised if she did do something weird like that.

The picture with his eyes open was the 1 that done it for me that had 2 be photoshopped

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
Omg that last video sitting in a hospital waiting room was so obviously going to happen she is so predictable it’s sickening! Wasting nhs staff time all because she is up for a pip review and needs to make herself look bad to keep it. She whines herself up to get into a state so she scratches herself and then off she trots to a&e. She knows how to play the system, she knows how to gets attention from them, she knows if she gets herself so angry dwelling on the past and her lies her views go up. She needs to take a leaf out of her own book as she said before in a previous video she needs to learn herself to grow up and get a life!

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
There’s do all wrong with her what I saw. That video does not look like a A&E waiting room. She will tell us it’s for self harm but she probably away to moan about her legs to them. This is all for attention!!! She wants people to be affronted and concerned for her as is so called bullies have done this. In reality she’s trying to get even more attention from a comment online from last night that she wrote!!!! Wasting all those people’s time for what? Content?!?

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Narcissistic manipulation at its finest. I hope whoever reported her to the DWP also directed them here or to Sabrinaangelmom so they can see the receipts calling out all her lies.
Wasting even more money, the NHS staff have MORE than enough to deal with tending to genuine peoples needs never mind this balloon making up stories every other week and then disregarding the advice they give her