Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Nothing wrong with her knees today walking herself 2 that waiting room if she is even there ... She's not very smart is she lol .. tut tut tut Sabby everyone sees U for what U r but keep going for every video U post all Ur doings is proving everything that's ever been written in here is the truth people aren't as stupid as U may think Ur just entertainment 🤣

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I don’t understand how u can claim to self harm then straight away run and get medical help? I used to self harm, I hid it, never seemed medical help, like I’m actually lost??

My point too, I’m still a self harmer have been for almost 20 years no one would ever know I’m covered all the time and tell no one ever I would be so ashamed to call someone after or run for medical attention as that’s not my purpose she makes a mockery of it. It’s something people struggle with in silence as a way to cope but she is a nightmare an attention seeking drama queen.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Narcissistic manipulation at its finest. I hope whoever reported her to the DWP also directed them here or to Sabrinaangelmom so they can see the receipts calling out all her lies.
Wasting even more money, the NHS staff have MORE than enough to deal with tending to genuine peoples needs never mind this balloon making up stories every other week and then disregarding the advice they give her

It's the same stuff always said so how is it still annoying her it's because her page is new an this show is put on for all her new followers I hope they r all in here this behaviour has been predicted from page 1!

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Nothing wrong with her knees today walking herself 2 that waiting room if she is even there ... She's not very smart is she lol .. tut tut tut Sabby everyone sees U for what U r but keep going for every video U post all Ur doings is proving everything that's ever been written in here is the truth people aren't as stupid as U may think Ur just entertainment 🤣
And the fact she brought the pram with her means she has plans to walk home otherwise she would have carried the doll with her. She was swinging the car seat and bag around on the arm she cuts. So definitely no self harm done. I bet she will be out with a massive bandage and 743 stitches.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
My point too, I’m still a self harmer have been for almost 20 years no one would ever know I’m covered all the time and tell no one ever I would be so ashamed to call someone after or run for medical attention as that’s not my purpose she makes a mockery of it. It’s something people struggle with in silence as a way to cope but she is a nightmare an attention seeking drama queen.
Exactly I did it years ago but it was always in the privacy of my room and always covered. Never would I have showed it off or posted it online. She glorifies it like it’s something to be proud off. It’s a total contradiction she claims she is strong and doesn’t let things get to her but then next video it’s oh I did this as it’s a way of coping. Pick a reason and stick to it

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Exactly I did it years ago but it was always in the privacy of my room and always covered. Never would I have showed it off or posted it online. She glorifies it like it’s something to be proud off. It’s a total contradiction she claims she is strong and doesn’t let things get to her but then next video it’s oh I did this as it’s a way of coping. Pick a reason and stick to it

She has no clue as someone said she has seen posts about self harm but she doesn’t get the real meaning or feelings behind it she just pretends it’s a way to cope when really it’s just for attention with her, she’ll be back all happy she got attention and on live swinging the arm about 😂😳 how sad of a life is that

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
And the fact she brought the pram with her means she has plans to walk home otherwise she would have carried the doll with her. She was swinging the car seat and bag around on the arm she cuts. So definitely no self harm done. I bet she will be out with a massive bandage and 743 stitches.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 She will be reading Ur comment an will prob say it wasn her arm this time 🙄

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She’s not in omagh out of hours for a start, the waiting area doesn’t look like that. So means it’s an old picture from SWAH or she is there.
She could have walked in took the picture and left again knowing they won’t see her as there is do all wrong. The cousin left her somewhere and is back so she could literally be doing anything and no one would know

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Walking at some rate too for someone with bad knees. Not even a limp

May 6, 2024
antrim
No she didn’t 😂😂😂what a fing joke she is. She literally has no shame at all

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She’s not in omagh out of hours for a start, the waiting area doesn’t look like that. So means it’s an old picture from SWAH or she is there.

She’s in omagh her cousin took her he was only away about 5 minutes so it was definitely omagh she’s sitting on the seats with her back to the glass windows where you give your name and details that’s how she got a picture of the doors