Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Lying dirty scheming tramp. She was seen leaving the house. No hurry no panic no shaking. She was bouncing about talking to people. See the cousin had so much concern that he left you there. What did the ambulance say no to coming out? If her arm was as bad as she said (even tho it’s only had a few scrapes on it last night) and it was “paper thin” why would she have the car seat on it and the changing bag swinging. She wasn’t holding it or anything. Why no blood on her sleeve or iodine on her arm for antiseptic. Her lies don’t make sense.
Also what is she warning us with? If people don’t stop she will off herself. Why would they care. She says she wants to be with her boys what is stopping her. Harsh I know. But she can’t shout at the world to make it better for her

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Lying dirty scheming tramp. She was seen leaving the house. No hurry no panic no shaking. She was bouncing about talking to people. See the cousin had so much concern that he left you there. What did the ambulance say no to coming out? If her arm was as bad as she said (even tho it’s only had a few scrapes on it last night) and it was “paper thin” why would she have the car seat on it and the changing bag swinging. She wasn’t holding it or anything. Why no blood on her sleeve or iodine on her arm for antiseptic. Her lies don’t make sense.
Also what is she warning us with? If people don’t stop she will off herself. Why would they care. She says she wants to be with her boys what is stopping her. Harsh I know. But she can’t shout at the world to make it better for her
It was fun seeing her in the wild 😂 I did some laughing

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland

What is she saying about leaving the house? She was in no distress 😂 can’t say much more than that 😂

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
The dog is waiting on his dinner she’s saying it’s not fair him waiting so why not give him actual dog food. Why does she have to cook him something. Why give him salt laden food. He gets no dog meal that has all the vitamins a dog needs and no wet food for flavour. There is no wonder that dog looks so depressed and unhealthy. His coat is dull. He can barely walk. God only knows what his insides are like. That’s absolute animal cruelty

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
The dog is waiting on his dinner she’s saying it’s not fair him waiting so why not give him actual dog food. Why does she have to cook him something. Why give him salt laden food. He gets no dog meal that has all the vitamins a dog needs and no wet food for flavour. There is no wonder that dog looks so depressed and unhealthy. His coat is dull. He can barely walk. God only knows what his insides are like. That’s absolute animal cruelty
I think wee Benji is underfed. She clearly doesn’t give a s about him. He looks skinny. I have 3 shih tzus, Teddy(wong😂), Bella & Bea. Yous didn’t really need the names but my Sabby page was named after my dog, just thought I’d share 😂😂 I don’t over feed my dogs, they get what their weight of dog should be getting and they actually look fat compared to Benji. I feel so awful for that wee dog, wish someone would come take him and give him love and hugs like he deserves 💔

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I think wee Benji is underfed. She clearly doesn’t give a s about him. He looks skinny. I have 3 shih tzus, Teddy(wong😂), Bella & Bea. Yous didn’t really need the names but my Sabby page was named after my dog, just thought I’d share 😂😂 I don’t over feed my dogs, they get what their weight of dog should be getting and they actually look fat compared to Benji. I feel so awful for that wee dog, wish someone would come take him and give him love and hugs like he deserves 💔
It’s heartbreaking seeing him lying there all depressed and neglected.

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
Jesus I go for a Starbucks and it’s all kicked off. I love how she got louder and louder the further away from the building down. Literally the best actress going.

And now we’re back to suicide baiting, so the knee pain/trauma is out the window for now.

I’m a broken record now but she sent herself hate mail, she posted the bones comment, and she makes up those rough TikTok’s about herself.

She is NOTHING without her victimhood, and even typing that I pity her; such a wasted life.

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
Does she actually expect us to believe she SH and then a home that quicky and back to her usually crap . I think a phonecall to that hospital may be n order to make sure she s flagged on there system it's all for attention taken away help from people that actually need it
No way would she be triaged and home. She would be left sitting as it goes by triage protocol. She would defo be flagged. They probably know her by name and roll eyes 👀

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
So she messaged "a friend" after taking the tablets?. Another attention grab.
There are thousands of people who would have given ANYTHING for that chance, but sadly their loved ones wanted a way out and founds theirs quietly. Not screaming and shouting like an idiot.
Hopefully Benji goes to someone who will give him some proper care and attention

Is she trying to say she took tablets today? There’s no way she would have been sent home if she told them that or is she still going on about the other time she made it up