May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
happen schitts creek GIF by CBC

LisaFromWales

Jun 28, 2024
South Wales
www.tiktok.com
I think it’ll be a long wait 🤣🤣
Factfreak cried to Admin about me exposing him so I had a ban.
Below is a photo of Misspineappleofficial_uk at her brother's wedding. I blurred out their faces because they are innocent ppl. Misspineappleofficial_uk is 100% without a doubt Karolin Jones was Osbourne! I have everything about her. The CID lady on her case has even ID her on the tiktok videos. She is 1 of 7 kids. There is NO sister called Kate BUT she did use her friends identity who is called Kat!
Her sisters are on Facebook and tiktok but I am NOT giving out those details. Misspineappleofficial_uk has changed her name by deed pole from Karolin to Kate!! You can check that for yourselves because its public knowledge I believe??. Her birth certificate she is named as Karolin Osbourne. She is a cam girl claiming benefits and living in a council home. YES I have the address too. But I'm not giving that out either. Because of her fraud crimes, which I know all about. She even stole from her own mum & reported her own brother and wife to the DWP. She is a vile human being, a liar and a thief. And has NEVER been a teacher nor worked in a school. She was an Avon lady lmao 🤣 Ding dong Avon calling! Quick hide your purse because Kaz is at the door!!!

YES every school was called even her kids school.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240831_031620_Facebook (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20240831_031620_Facebook (1).jpg
    397.1 KB · Views: 23
Feb 27, 2024
Factfreak cried to Admin about me exposing him so I had a ban.
Below is a photo of Misspineappleofficial_uk at her brother's wedding. I blurred out their faces because they are innocent ppl. Misspineappleofficial_uk is 100% without a doubt Karolin Jones was Osbourne! I have everything about her. The CID lady on her case has even ID her on the tiktok videos. She is 1 of 7 kids. There is NO sister called Kate BUT she did use her friends identity who is called Kat!
Her sisters are on Facebook and tiktok but I am NOT giving out those details. Misspineappleofficial_uk has changed her name by deed pole from Karolin to Kate!! You can check that for yourselves because its public knowledge I believe??. Her birth certificate she is named as Karolin Osbourne. She is a cam girl claiming benefits and living in a council home. YES I have the address too. But I'm not giving that out either. Because of her fraud crimes, which I know all about. She even stole from her own mum & reported her own brother and wife to the DWP. She is a vile human being, a liar and a thief. And has NEVER been a teacher nor worked in a school. She was an Avon lady lmao 🤣 Ding dong Avon calling! Quick hide your purse because Kaz is at the door!!!

YES every school was called even her kids school.

We already know she’s a liar and is Karolin Jones. This isn’t new information?

LisaFromWales

Jun 28, 2024
South Wales
www.tiktok.com
We already know she’s a liar and is Karolin Jones. This isn’t new information?
Nobody has ever had real evidence only hearsay. The CID in charge of her case when she robbed the hospital money has confirmed the screen recording and screenshots I had off her whilst I was in the Discord IS Karolin Jones. Then a few ppl that I spoke to from her neighbours to parents from her kids school sent over lots of information to me on Facebook about her and her family (which I won't be disclosing as that's not my thing)
She keeps insisting that she isn't Karolin and that it was her sister who committed all fraud, but she's a liar & ppl like Delusive Angie and Pearl are allowing her on their platforms.

karmasab

Aug 30, 2024
None of your business
Pineapple has also pretended like she's breaking up with her husband on live called David to make out like psychic sally was lying when in fact her and her partner are still together. Her mouth is vile she comes for other people's parenting when all she does is sits in her bedroom showing her vagina to the public instead of being a parent. She also has given very bad advice when it comes to autistic children. Her advice is so bad that she's going to cause harm at some point and I would hate to think people didn't get the warning before she ever did something that could affect them in a bad way

Feb 27, 2024
Nobody has ever had real evidence only hearsay. The CID in charge of her case when she robbed the hospital money has confirmed the screen recording and screenshots I had off her whilst I was in the Discord IS Karolin Jones. Then a few ppl that I spoke to from her neighbours to parents from her kids school sent over lots of information to me on Facebook about her and her family (which I won't be disclosing as that's not my thing)
She keeps insisting that she isn't Karolin and that it was her sister who committed all fraud, but she's a liar & ppl like Delusive Angie and Pearl are allowing her on their platforms.

We all knew because, for a start, she showed her face in her phone reflection which left no doubt who she was. I don’t really want to interact with you further as I don’t agree with you slating Fact Freak 👋🏼 Oh, and Angie and Pearl will let anyone on their platform.

LisaFromWales

Jun 28, 2024
South Wales
www.tiktok.com
Pineapple has also pretended like she's breaking up with her husband on live called David to make out like psychic sally was lying when in fact her and her partner are still together. Her mouth is vile she comes for other people's parenting when all she does is sits in her bedroom showing her vagina to the public instead of being a parent. She also has given very bad advice when it comes to autistic children. Her advice is so bad that she's going to cause harm at some point and I would hate to think people didn't get the warning before she ever did something that could affect them in a bad way
She does webcam from her bedroom I've been told. Infront of her kids. Such a disgusting way to raise her kids. Those poor kids must be so embarrassed of her. Screenshot_20240904_112926_Messenger.jpg

Last edited:

LisaFromWales

Jun 28, 2024
South Wales
www.tiktok.com
We all knew because, for a start, she showed her face in her phone reflection which left no doubt who she was. I don’t really want to interact with you further as I don’t agree with you slating Fact Freak 👋🏼 Oh, and Angie and Pearl will let anyone on their platform.
He's another wrongun on a much bigger level but I'm so bored of him now, so I won't be mentioning him again!! Otherwise he'll be grizzling to the cops again 😭😭😭😭😭

Last edited: