Oasis

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Lauren S has just done a post directed at brands who gift gig tickets to people. She is right, they shouldn’t be gifting people who aren’t fans like they were with Taylor Swift and these creators should only accept if they are genuine fans.

Mar 8, 2024
Lauren S has just done a post directed at brands who gift gig tickets to people. She is right, they shouldn’t be gifting people who aren’t fans like they were with Taylor Swift and these creators should only accept if they are genuine fans.
No “content creator” should get free tickets. It’s disgusting when the majority of them aren’t even real fans of the bands they get free tickets to see

Mar 8, 2024
I agree. It’s one of my biggest irks, send them all the free cosmetics and tat etc but not gig tickets.
Yeah send them free se but not tickets that real fans either miss out on or have to pay a fortune for. It’s not on. Then ya have to see their vidoes at the concert they’re at for free and not even real fans. Spending their time on their phones filming and not even enjoying it cus they’re not fans. Pisses me off

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah send them free se but not tickets that real fans either miss out on or have to pay a fortune for. It’s not on. Then ya have to see their vidoes at the concert they’re at for free and not even real fans. Spending their time on their phones filming and not even enjoying it cus they’re not fans. Pisses me off
That’s one of the most annoying things is they don’t even soak it up and enjoy it, they just film it. Sad bastards. I’ll boycott any brand that does it.

Mar 8, 2024
That’s one of the most annoying things is they don’t even soak it up and enjoy it, they just film it. Sad bastards. I’ll boycott any brand that does it.
Hate when ya see people just holing their phones filming non stop. I film the odd song at concerts the ones that mean something but just a few seconds of it.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Hate when ya see people just holing their phones filming non stop. I film the odd song at concerts the ones that mean something but just a few seconds of it.
We all film stuff of course but these creators film every second, it’s sad that people live through phone screens. It’s the same at the football, loads of tourists sat filming, it’s like just enjoy the game.

On a side note - we need profile photos as the 2 E’s are confusing 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
We all film stuff of course but these creators film every second, it’s sad that people live through phone screens. It’s the same at the football, loads of tourists sat filming, it’s like just enjoy the game.

On a side note - we need profile photos as the 2 E’s are confusing 🤣
Oh yeah haha I’ll have to get a profile picture up
Hate seeing people just not enjoy it in the moment