Rosesandlavender

fancy_pants

Mar 7, 2024
Does anyone following this lady? Single has two daughters she documented selling her house and moving after going through divorce, then there was a drama with a company she had fit some windows, think she had a strained Relationship with her mother as she seems to dig her out a bit, had issues with her employment and then subsequently lost her job, pushes a narrative that she is skint but child attends private school and now she is upset / doesn't agree with new VAT applied and her most recent drama has been the lead up & death of her grandfather.

She is very attractive (was a model) intellegent and well articulated, she isn’t a scrounger and appears to be a decent mother but i cant help but think she is the problem….she always seems very high and mighty, she is always right, feels at times she wrongly believes people owe her something! Her commenters seem to be old males agreeing with her 😮

I just want others thoughts that follow….please tell me i arent the only one that thinks she is the problem!