Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
Clearly she doesn’t go to expensive or refined places after seeing her at Afternoon Tea. She was like a fish out of water there.
She was a dirty animal, eating with her hands!!! That establishment should be embarrassed they had gifted her a free meal!!!! So disgusting 🤢🐷👅🐽

Mar 2, 2024
Just saw on Tattle that each lahmacun costs £8.95 and they got 20 of them. £180 total plus everything else she got. And she was bitching about something costing £3 the other day. Just loves to keep peddling the “I’m poor” narrative and manipulating her followers with it.

ETA: I didn’t verify the lahamcun price info myself and in her comments, Sevda claims they aren’t 8.95 each. She says it cost £75.

Blue octopus

Mar 5, 2024
Just saw on Tattle that each lahmacun costs £8.95 and they got 20 of them. £180 total plus everything else she got. And she was bitching about something costing £3 the other day. Just loves to keep peddling the “I’m poor” narrative and manipulating her followers with it.

ETA: I didn’t verify the lahamcun price info myself and in her comments, Sevda claims they aren’t 8.95 each. She says it cost £75.
According to the website they’re £8.95 🤷‍♀️

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024

So each lahmacun only cost £3.75 according to her? I doubt it. And £75 on a single takeaway is still a lot (and that’s not considering other things they probably also got).

Mar 2, 2024
It was so gross how much she manhandled Kuki’s “gozleme” this mownging just to show it to the camera. Picking it up and squeezing out the (non existent) filling repeatedly.

Mar 2, 2024
The way Kuki was laying it on thick thanking Sevda for that freeza dinna last night. Not like she slaved over it, Kuki. Also, is this where Sevda started with the “it’s so chilly” crap? Because I don’t remember her saying it in her older videos. She used to say something was spicy. Is she copying Kuki?

IMG_4153.jpeg

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Pissing myself 😂 Sev's top ten recipes everyone! Compromising of a salad some simple rice chicken and botatoes in a tray spinij and feta in shop bought pastry. Look at her fake almost crying because she's so gwateful that a Tiktoker with a few hundred followers has given her this amazing opportunity 😂😂