Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 11, 2024
uk
My new car is a merc and can confirm also that it tells you what tire it is, before I set off on a long journey I always check them 😂 my kids even know what to do, I get them to help top the tire pressure up, the window fluid etc 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s an idiot… Also if you’re not near a garage, there is a pressure pump in the boot, comes as standard in mercs, I’ve even got a first aid kit and some tools that came with mine. Aww but I drive for 2 hours 😭 shut up ya Fanny 🤦🏻‍♀️ my first wee car, one of the speakers went so I went and bought all new speakers and the wiring and rewired them all myself, YouTube is my bestie 😂
I third this - also have a new Merc & when one is lower than should be, it annoys the life out of you and pings up every single time you turn engine on till you press ok and shows you the other 3 whilst at it 😂😂
Most annoying thing in the world but it’s bloody accurate and ALWAYS shows up 😂

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Anyone from Aberdeen who didn’t know the school from her filming leaving it last week will know now not safeguarding her son and putting other children at risk,any pedo could be watching that school now Aberdeen city council need to be saying something to her absolutely no thought at all.
It’s not hard to reverse image search on google also so anyone could really find out what school it is 🤬

macandcheese

Mar 12, 2024
Scotland
My new car is a merc and can confirm also that it tells you what tire it is, before I set off on a long journey I always check them 😂 my kids even know what to do, I get them to help top the tire pressure up, the window fluid etc 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s an idiot… Also if you’re not near a garage, there is a pressure pump in the boot, comes as standard in mercs, I’ve even got a first aid kit and some tools that came with mine. Aww but I drive for 2 hours 😭 shut up ya Fanny 🤦🏻‍♀️ my first wee car, one of the speakers went so I went and bought all new speakers and the wiring and rewired them all myself, YouTube is my bestie 😂
Is this not basic maintenance these days though? Especially if you as driving as much as she is.
I don't get how you wouldn't educate yourself about the fluids and lights and tyre pressure to save going to the garage and looking stupid

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I third this - also have a new Merc & when one is lower than should be, it annoys the life out of you and pings up every single time you turn engine on till you press ok and shows you the other 3 whilst at it 😂😂
I have adblue in mine too so I’m always checking the levels it’s not rocket science our cars literally tell us everything for a safe journey 😂 but she drives 2 hours a day 😂😭 boohoo ffs most of my day is bliddy driving about all over, the point of a car Vag is to be driven 🤦🏻‍♀️

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Is this not basic maintenance these days though? Especially if you as driving as much as she is.
I don't get how you wouldn't educate yourself about the fluids and lights and tyre pressure to save going to the garage and looking stupid
Yeah I always check mine after I’ve been driving for a wee bit, even tells you if you check right away to drive for a few minutes and check again 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’ve only had mine about 2 months now and can tell you about every setting in it, what it’s for etc how long as she had hers 😂😭 vag do off and stop looking for attention hen it’s no cute

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
She is just making appointments now to avoid the school run. Imagine telling your mam she needs to quit her job and you’ll pay her to do the school run for your own child, because she’s hated that much 😂

Can’t hide away forever 😜
Can grandparents be employed as a childminder for their grandkids? Maybe she hasn't declared that iggypop is indeed his grandparent? Unless the sssc/ childminding has changed 🤷‍♀️

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I hope the school are alerted. She’s putting other kids at risk too 🤬🤬
I hope so too she is putting other kids at risk the video of her driving away from the school is on school grounds Aberdeen city council would have a feel day. And remember vav you have been pulled up before for filming outside max nursery.

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
My none fancy Corsa tells me this as well 😂 Which tyre and everything every time I switch the engine on 🤦🏻‍♀️ no excuse