Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I third this - also have a new Merc & when one is lower than should be, it annoys the life out of you and pings up every single time you turn engine on till you press ok and shows you the other 3 whilst at it 😂😂
Most annoying thing in the world but it’s bloody accurate and ALWAYS shows up 😂
Not just Mercs that have this, most manufacturers have it now depending on the model. Why hasn’t any male in her family told her the simple things everyone should know if they drive a car. Nobody had told her how to put air in a tyre 🤷‍♀️

Mar 11, 2024
uk
I have adblue in mine too so I’m always checking the levels it’s not rocket science our cars literally tell us everything for a safe journey 😂 but she drives 2 hours a day 😂😭 boohoo ffs most of my day is bliddy driving about all over, the point of a car Vag is to be driven 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yeah Mercedes dashboards love lighting up like a Christmas tree 😂😂 so another lie!
Let’s hope nobody turns up at Skoda garage to give her brother any s off of her back 😂😂😂

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Not just Mercs that have this, most manufacturers have it now depending on the model. Why hasn’t any male in her family told her the simple things everyone should know if they drive a car. Nobody had told her how to put air in a tyre 🤷‍♀️
Of course she knows, she just knows she’ll get comments so will get the cash

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She is a very very dangerous women speaking about her son pinching and nipping her Steph I think you should look back your post you blamed the bruise on something else now it’s max it’s long then last week you have had that bruise you are a unwell women and losing control. Your food looks rank and imagine thinking a 15 year old would want your drink that was sitting in a car full of cream and milk 🤢 and be so annoyed that it was wasted you don’t have diary allergies you drink normal milk in your content you have are just lying about how your losing weight.
IMG_5862.png

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She is a very very dangerous women speaking about her son pinching and nipping her Steph I think you should look back your post you blamed the bruise on something else now it’s max it’s long then last week you have had that bruise you are a unwell women and losing control. Your food looks rank and imagine thinking a 15 year old would want your drink that was sitting in a car full of cream and milk 🤢 and be so annoyed that it was wasted you don’t have diary allergies you drink normal milk in your content you have are just lying about how your losing weight.
IMG_5862.png
The sunken face is giving junkie

Mar 11, 2024
uk
That clap back video shows one thing.
She holds max back, he is under TikTok on her priority list.

He has been at school all day, she has just collected him I know he cannot speak but this is where she should be encouraging and persistent, she should be asking about his day, talking to him about what was said at handover etc. so he can link words to what has happened, eventually. You know Steph like INTERACTING with him trying to encourage speech, communication and engagement…. He’ll have had a hard day ans find the transition hard yet all she does is ignore him whack him in the car, pulls her phone out and responds to nobody she knows on tiktok and has a rant and ignores her child.

She holds that child back and neglects him so much

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Is she insinuating that someone could have slashed her tyres? She said she got it checked at garage because “you know the kind of life i live people can be vicious” 😐
All she does is bait. I hope she has gone to the police because they don’t just investigate one side. Would she be so stupid to think they wont look at her social media and also believe she’s done nothing

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
IMG_5862.png
Is she actually trying to blame her bruise on M ?? What a cow !! Obv realising we all know it’s her injection site so trying to cover it up as usual !! Get her to do

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
IMG_5862.png
FFS she blames her son for everything. She really is the most despicable mother on tik tok not only a mother but a mother of a sen child. Vile vile vile

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
That clap back video shows one thing.
She holds max back, he is under TikTok on her priority list.

He has been at school all day, she has just collected him I know he cannot speak but this is where she should be encouraging and persistent, she should be asking about his day, talking to him about what was said at handover etc. so he can link words to what has happened, eventually. You know Steph like INTERACTING with him trying to encourage speech, communication and engagement…. He’ll have had a hard day ans find the transition hard yet all she does is ignore him whack him in the car, pulls her phone out and responds to nobody she knows on tiktok and has a rant and ignores her child.

She holds that child back and neglects him so much
My sons girlfriend has a wee niece who is non verbal and just started school 🥺 she was telling me earlier, she’s started saying yes & no and trying to say party 😭 my wee heart was bursting, her mum puts so much time and effort into that wee girl, Vag should take notes

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
A wee education lesson since Vagelina likes to give them out 😭😂
Soooo Vagelina, I’ll say it in a way that you understand ok?
So on your steering wheel there is a wee button that looks like a wee home (home button) you press that then there is wee buttons that look like wee arrows, one for up, that points up the way and one for down, that points down the way… you scroll down till you see service then you press ok it’s like a wee bottom that says ok and it takes you into it…. Then press down again until you get to true pressure then you press that wee button that says ok. Once you’re done just press the wee button that’s like a wee home 🙏🏼 you can do this safe enough whilst driving 😉 thank me later

Nothing to do with engines (you should stay away from them, leave that to the experts) or apps, nothing as technical as that, simples, dimples 😂

A wee bitta dead or alive there 🎶🎶🎶🎶

Attachments

• IMG_1945.jpeg
    IMG_1945.jpeg
    152.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1946.mov
    30.6 MB