Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
But steph you can live a life.........in private. People can only report you and comment because you are the one putting it all out there.Being all cocky one minute and crying the next. You deserve every ounce of it. And stop reading here and you wouldn't be getting yourself all upset like that, silly Billy

Last edited:

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
3 things noted from this mornings pity / I will cry for views and engagement video because I have a live coming up…

1. ‘I hate people who cry on the internet’
Well that’s a funny one Vav as I’ve lost count of how many times you have posted yourself greeting and posting it for sympathy and engagement since you started TT. Loads!

2. Everyone who has a difference of opinion to you or challenges you or dislikes you due to what you have done to them personally is ‘a narc who lacks empathy’
Okay so what about the lack of empathy you showed C’s family and remorse TILL THIS DAY! And it’s funny a Narc always thinks everyone around them is a Narc that’s a classic one. So no shock there.

3. What’s happened to cocky Vav handing her evidence to the police? Not so cocky this morning 😏 You want left alone you say yet you constantly bait people, collide with peoples abusers , clap back , doxx people , bully people, silence people , all while dancing about like the big I AM and don’t give a do when you clearly do honey.

She found that Ellon post quick did she?
Clearly bedtime reading here and TT again.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Did she just say she hates
People who come on the internet crying 😂😂
OMG I’m dead
She is the queen of it hahahhaa the whopper

Glad you’re crying and glad we are in your head day in day out
That’s the best bit for me I’ve lost count of her crying videos 🤣 out of any influencer she greets and records the most! Mostly when views are down or she’s been caught red handed or called out though 😏😏

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
But steph you can live a life.........in private. People can only report you and comment because you are the one putting it all out their. Being all cocky one minute and crying the next. You deserve every ounce of it. And stop reading here and you wouldn't be getting yourself all upset like that, silly Billy
Yep the cockiness and the baiting people with for instance recording herself with music handing over a usb to the police doesn’t help her at all but I’m sure she knows this. It’s all for attention , views and engagement the crying videos. Dont be fooled.

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
No-one should be filming while driving, absolutely no-one. Kids should also not be online full stop. Strangers in the street know YOUR child. They know everything about them including their favourite things. Why would you make it easy for someone to get access your child.
I'll give her that rant. Not with the facme tears though.
However, how can her huns not see through her. She posted just a couple of weeks ago that she'd keep her child safe and off the Internet but can't help herself. She needs him for views. Why not set an example and actually be the bigger person and do what is right. She can't.
If you were in any other job you'd have left by now. She'll never come offline as she's addicted to it and needs to be in the "limelight".

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Thoroughly enjoyed this mornings video.

No credibility as always Steph. Someone posted you literally were all over the road ?? Cos you can’t leave your phone alone ever and you’re crying like you’ve done nothing wrong ??? Let me tell you that is bizarre.

Ever thought you’re just disliked, no one likes your content and you’re not wanted on the app?

Those weren’t real tears these are frustrated tears that you aren’t getting your own way as per.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Yep the cockiness and the baiting people with for instance recording herself with music handing over a usb to the police doesn’t help her at all but I’m sure she knows this. It’s all for attention , views and engagement the crying videos. Dont be fooled.
I have been involved in a similar situation. The police literally tell you to stay off line or don't post things publicly that you don't want a public opinion on
And if she had handed in "evidence" the police would of told her not to be talking about things or posting until and investigation is carried out. If her life was being made such hell like she say, any normal person would stop posting certain things, but she wants to be cocky about it.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Also Vav another thing…this is a local person of Ellon who has went onto the local Ellon page with concerns about your driving. As a lot of folk do on these local area pages ( highlight concerns to make it a safer place for all) They haven’t came on your platform and attacked you like you are making out to your huns. They didn’t name you they described your car and are RIGHT to be concerned whether that’s you driving or anyone else for that matter. Locals will see things and not tolerate it especially if it’s dangerous. So don’t sit there and act to your huns like you have been called out on TT over it!!!

Noseybrute

May 17, 2024
Scotland
Alot of comments saying to come off tt but no way will she. Some saying about her driving and filming, some saying they wouldn't post their kids. A big mix. Those saying get off or they wouldn't post that will be deleted no doubt 🙄

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240929_080105_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240929_080105_TikTok.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20240929_080324_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240929_080324_TikTok.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20240929_081152_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240929_081152_TikTok.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 27

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Don’t post whilst driving it’s that simple. Don’t look at it at all.

Your son is not a cash cow. Don’t use him. He’s vunerable. He can’t speak he can’t consent. So yes it’s different for you. Many Sen mums are not posting their kids, Michelle cox, asdwithgnt etc. They all find ways of making content whilst anonymising their child. Max has no privacy with you and you force him to interact with you for your own gain.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Thoroughly enjoyed this mornings video.

No credibility as always Steph. Someone posted you literally were all over the road ?? Cos you can’t leave your phone alone ever and you’re crying like you’ve done nothing wrong ??? Let me tell you that is bizarre.

Ever thought you’re just disliked, no one likes your content and you’re not wanted on the app?

Those weren’t real tears these are frustrated tears that you aren’t getting your own way as per.
Yes she hasn’t exactly told her huns the truth though has she 😏 that it was a concerned local who seen her , didn’t name her, described her car due to concern , didn’t attack her on TT or Instagram was a local Ellon page. Hopefully she has the decency to tell the truth eventually as she’s making out it’s all the people on TT she’s had beef with that’s done this to cause more hate for them , I see exactly what you are doing Vav. Trying to be clever again.

Own it and tell the truth Vav to the huns that it’s just a concerned local resident of Ellon. Not people on TT with a difference of opinion to you. As you are making out it’s them!!! And they have came on your platform about it???? Tell the truth for once!!!

You are NO different or above the law to anyone else. If I seen someone driving erratically and not paying attention in my local area where my kids play out I’d report them too whether that’s you or random billy fae down the road. Why does she think everything is an attack personally? Oh sounds like genuine concern. And rightly so .

Last edited:

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Don’t post whilst driving it’s that simple. Don’t look at it at all.

Your son is not a cash cow. Don’t use him. He’s vunerable. He can’t speak he can’t consent. So yes it’s different for you. Many Sen mums are not posting their kids, Michelle cox, asdwithgnt etc. They all find ways of making content whilst anonymising their child. Max has no privacy with you and you force him to interact with you for your own gain.