Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She has no clue who did. But she’s allowing people to join the dots.
How can these people not see she is being controlling and coercive with them. Mind is blown.
This is how dangerously aggressive she is and why people hate her. She drives hate to protect her venomous nasty self. She’s a cold blooded, malicious and vindictive spiteful monster.

Aug 18, 2024
scotland
There are a couple of simple solutions to this mornings crying video
1. Do not film whilst driving
2. Stick to you’re word about not showing you’re child online
3. Get a job away from social media and live a normal family life.

Will any of the above happen. NO and here’s why

1. If you notice 9 times out of 10 when she is filming whilst driving it is to do a clap back video because she cannot control her anger and wait until she is in a safe environment to do it. It’s for the views and validation from strangers who make her feel good.
2. She realised after a couple of weeks she could not keep her son off her platform because without him it nose dived. Slowly more and more of her child has been shown again. Why? It’s for the sake of views and validation from strangers who make her feel good.
3. Because of the money she is making for basically sitting about in her PJs/housecoat she will never go back out into the real world and get a proper job. So she will continue to make social media her priority putting her family out there to be spoken about. Why? It’s for the sake of money, views and validation from strangers who make her feel good.

It’s so sad that in this day and age this is how someone has to act to feel good about themselves. What happened to having a loving family and friends, nice home and job to be content in life. No one should ever make social media their ‘Job’. Her downfall was she went from being relatable and sharing some good content to pound signs and putting social media first before everything else. THERE IS AN EASY SOLUTION -WALK AWAY!

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Dear all I need advice!!!!!!!

It happened just now, I’ve got blocked ☺️
So am I on the naughty list as well? Shall I start packing for my jail trip? What should I pack?

I was guilty on charge commenting not a single person with functioning brain would film and drive, which I do stand by but obviously she’s not.
Welcome to, what has become, a very illustrious club!
It’s quite nice, actually.
I don’t miss watching her …… ONE LITTLE BIT!

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
And beefy bullseye, just because we have an opinion on what YOU post PUBLICLY doesn't mean we don't have a nice side. You don't have a nice side. You are vindictive and twisted
I was thinking maybe a peaceful protest outside her house might stop her dangerous driving block her from getting out untill the police attend before someone loses their life . I'm serious.

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
And beefy bullseye, just because we have an opinion on what YOU post PUBLICLY doesn't mean we don't have a nice side. You don't have a nice side. You are vindictive and twisted
I was thinking maybe a peaceful protest outside her house might stop her dangerous driving block her from getting out untill the police attend before someone loses their life . I'm serious.
Deleted all the comments as usual can’t handles it when people “say it with their chest” but tells people to !!! Her daughter must get some s at school for her mothers behaviour !!
She doesn't care about that and Lilly has been groomed from a young age to believe that everyone is just jealous . Lilly please ask someone out with your family for help and advice don't allow your mother to drag you into discussions about her behaviour she isn't thinking about the wider implications for you when she does .