Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
And can't date , thought she was married to her job 🤣
Notice that was the first thing she said aswell. Top priority isn't it Vagisil.

Nobody from here posts on her page, so she chooses to read here.

What happened to the "Let them" era. This page is just opinions on the s YOU yourself post Vagisil!! Keep up with the pity posts though because it drives some of your curious huns over here and some of them end up seeing you for what you are....a narcissistic, charity thieving, dangerous t of a female!!

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Wow so Rachel hasn’t slagged people off in the commen hmm disappointing from Doric skateboard your a Aberdeen based company so should know what she has done to local people shameful and well gill your just a narc aswell so no wonder you feel for Steph you clown 🤡
IMG_5978.jpeg IMG_5979.jpeg IMG_5980.jpeg IMG_5981.jpeg
Gill when good people stand up to vile narcissists justice prevails but as one yourself doing the blame game and doubling down when caught you can’t see that

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I was thinking maybe a peaceful protest outside her house might stop her dangerous driving block her from getting out untill the police attend before someone loses their life . I'm serious.
She’ll be looking for a new rental, if not she should be. Imagine having to move from a small town where everyone knows who you are and not for anything good. Much like when she lived in the city. Where now, somewhere without an AB postcode? Won’t matter since her delusion thought Tik Tok was where she would “make it“ putting her vile character on show to the planet *pinch me*

CariadMawr79

Jul 20, 2024
Wales
We know she’ll be back tomorrow with her full on aggressive attitude telling us she’s a queen/role model/inspiration to many loyal fans and nobody is bullying her into stopping doing what she loves because we’re just jealous…or completely pretend it never happened and do some sh1t lip syncing to Beyoncé with poorly spelt captions about winning at life 🥱

P.s…don’t hear her mention Oasis much…biggest fan and all that

NebulaWhisperer

Jul 7, 2024
united kingdom
That Sabrina will be getting unfollowed aswell
Usually a silent reader, but I had to comment on Sabrina and her arse licking comment on vavroons post. Her content is so boring but I followed her purely for solidarity after her drama with vav, and the bullying she received from her and her huns. What a disappointment she turned out to be.