Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
We know she’ll be back tomorrow with her full on aggressive attitude telling us she’s a queen/role model/inspiration to many loyal fans and nobody is bullying her into stopping doing what she loves because we’re just jealous…or completely pretend it never happened and do some sh1t lip syncing to Beyoncé with poorly spelt captions about winning at life 🥱

P.s…don’t hear her mention Oasis much…biggest fan and all that
Tomorrow? She’ll do it today, it’s what narcissists do. (Take note Steph of what narcissistic behaviour actually looks like - YOU)

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Dear all I need advice!!!!!!!

It happened just now, I’ve got blocked ☺️
So am I on the naughty list as well? Shall I start packing for my jail trip? What should I pack?

I was guilty on charge commenting not a single person with functioning brain would film and drive, which I do stand by but obviously she’s not.
Welcome to the club 🥳 my own blocking was also for something minor 🙄

Make a burner, luckily my first burner is still alive and kicking but there’s folk on here that have been through many 🤣 the amount of comments I’ve typed out in recent days then deleted again is mad, you just want to give some of the huns a shake 🤦🏼‍♀️

Apr 26, 2024
uk
IMG_2585.jpeg
Pack your bags girls catpiss has had enough now dumb and dumber mean business. She will have her case worker on it immediately 🤣🤣 joys of being a bestie made sure she got her 💩 video up first. These two are actually the lowest of the low. Anyway away to pack my bags for jail for saying my opinion with chest ✌🏻 see use in Hmp ladies 💜
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ha you and whose army Aimless?

She's secretly thrilled it's her "bestie" and not her filming the crying video

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Dear all I need advice!!!!!!!

It happened just now, I’ve got blocked ☺️
So am I on the naughty list as well? Shall I start packing for my jail trip? What should I pack?

I was guilty on charge commenting not a single person with functioning brain would film and drive, which I do stand by but obviously she’s not.
Trip To Jail Pack List

Pyjamas (any brand don't need to be cheap tacky TT shop ones or £50 a pop Clomana)
Clean Undies (lots coz we're quite a funny group so we may have accidents laughing)
Shampoo and Conditioner (again no specific brands doesn't need to be Voduz or Give Me Cosmetics)
Toothbrush and Toothpaste (don't bother with cheap whitening strips especially if you've got composite bonding...they don't work unless you're special like Vagisil it works for her)
Duvet/Sleeping Bag (jail blankets are scratchy)
Snacks (Beefy Space Raiders are our favourite crisps)
Any skincare (probably best to just bring your regular stuff and not any 236482 incredddddible and insaneeeee different brands being punted on TT shop)
Comfy Trainers (no ugly Steve Middens though)
Good Music Playlist (no Beyonce please it may cause PTSD and flashbacks for some of us fellow jail birds)

Regina.GGG

Sep 21, 2024
leeds
IMG_2585.jpeg
Pack your bags girls catpiss has had enough now dumb and dumber mean business. She will have her case worker on it immediately 🤣🤣 joys of being a bestie made sure she got her 💩 video up first. These two are actually the lowest of the low. Anyway away to pack my bags for jail for saying my opinion with chest ✌🏻 see use in Hmp ladies 💜
Just caught up! Oh here she is miss big bollocks! Aimee shut the do up u absolutely muppet! Vava fing hates u and she exposed ur fee from tescos! You want to pray that Sophie doesn't come for you in depth after all you have done aswell. They can't stand getting called out can they! Oh fish flaps has had enough hahahahaha go swing ur tree of its feet! I hate vava but I detest Aimee she's an abomination and everything a woman shouldn't be. Liars, manipulating scrounging fers!

Mad Pam

Jul 12, 2024
Lisburn
Hi Vav, it's worth remembering that Tiktok was invented for children. YES, CHILDREN until scroungers like you came along and hijacked it .

Here you are crying into our faces over your Tiktok "career" being a s show, your own doing, may I add. Take your own advice, stay in your own lane and get a proper job that involves  work if you know what work is.

Now, go cry into a face that gives a f-uck, cos you're still a cnut. 😡😡

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Wow so Rachel hasn’t slagged people off in the commen hmm disappointing from Doric skateboard your a Aberdeen based company so should know what she has done to local people shameful and well gill your just a narc aswell so no wonder you feel for Steph you clown 🤡
IMG_5978.jpeg IMG_5979.jpeg IMG_5980.jpeg IMG_5981.jpeg
Yes Gill you are right although I'm not sure all the huns are "nice people" look at the craziness that prevails from Vagisil because her huns all enable her and don't call her out on her sty behaviours past and present!

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Was only a matter of time before a local who actually sees her, brings it to a head. But no… doing the illegal part isn’t the problem, pulling her on it is.

She must not agree with prisons, or people being charged. Illegal acts are not the problem in Steph’s world, being grassed on is.
She can get charged and due to having M in the car SS may be brought in by police ..wreckers driving , driving with no du care & attention with a minor in the car, child not fitted correctly in seat harness/belt... s could get serious very quick for VAV , again all her own content

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Usually a silent reader, but I had to comment on Sabrina and her arse licking comment on vavroons post. Her content is so boring but I followed her purely for solidarity after her drama with vav, and the bullying she received from her and her huns. What a disappointment she turned out to be.
She will lose a lot of support now the drama she caused and is now back in Steph comments don’t take people for fools.

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Using molly mae and she doesn’t have Facebook she posted Max and L’Oréal at the start of this week, does she think we are all blind you do have Facebook.
IMG_5991.png
Vagisil it is ILLEGAL (meaning against the law, meaning the same popo you handed the USB into will have words with you) to video yourself WHILE driving WETHER you touch your phone or not!! You are still not concentrating on the road and your surroundings. Someone, an innocent member of the public and NOT one of us glorious bridge dwellers, has you on their dash cam with noone in the passenger side so who the do touched the phone?.....IS THIS SIMPLE ENOUGH FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND?