Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Conclusion after catching up.

Steph woke up, read Tattle and CC was horrified to see she was on a Facebook group, not just any Facebook but an Ellon one. Full of comments about her behaviour which she can’t control or delete. First thought was I need to make a sad greeting face, “why me” video. Part of her act is eyeballing the camera to check the angles and everything is in shot including turning her mug around to see the writing on it. So upset! Her NPD (which is what narcissism is Steph and you have) means she has to control the narrative, how dare anyone criticise me, my driving, how I put my sen child all over social media and all my double standards. How dare people try to take me down because of the appalling things I’ve done past and present. The answer to “why me and not others“ is because you put yourself on Tik Tok with absolutely no remorse for what you’ve ever done. Reap what you sow darlin’
And then goes live straight after that video ....🤣🤣🤣😉

Mar 8, 2024
She said people keep asking her why she tries to appeal to our nice side, we don’t have any. 😂
I don’t need to prove anything to the wee junked up tart flora, but if they knew what I did for people they wouldn’t say that. I just can’t stand the cow.

So if she’s been able to show Max this whole time and she made a post saying ‘you won’t be getting access to my son again’. She was using her son as punishment to followers… who knows what kind of people that is.
That’s odd. Very odd. Disturbing actually.
It’s very odd she said that about max. She has some cheek to act all wholesome and innocent. Shows her son naked. In the bath. Sleeping. Being really upset. Nothing is off limits for her with max. She’s a disgrace.

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
IMG_2585.jpeg
Pack your bags girls catpiss has had enough now dumb and dumber mean business. She will have her case worker on it immediately 🤣🤣 joys of being a bestie made sure she got her 💩 video up first. These two are actually the lowest of the low. Anyway away to pack my bags for jail for saying my opinion with chest ✌🏻 see use in Hmp ladies 💜
Oh no!! Don't tell me Aimee’s coming in with a 1tb external hard drive to show the police to back up her bestieeee. That and Vagisils USB will have is sent down for yearsssss!!! Aimee’s probably creaming her herpes crusted knickers at the thought of all us bridge dwellers in our black and white stripes 😬 please aimee please don't hang us on your Halloween tree like ickle wee beetlejuice decs and launch us across your technicolour crackden!! We're so sorry we aired our very valid opinions here and you both choose to read them religiously!!

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Just caught up! Oh here she is miss big bollocks! Aimee shut the do up u absolutely muppet! Vava fing hates u and she exposed ur fee from tescos! You want to pray that Sophie doesn't come for you in depth after all you have done aswell. They can't stand getting called out can they! Oh fish flaps has had enough hahahahaha go swing ur tree of its feet! I hate vava but I detest Aimee she's an abomination and everything a woman shouldn't be. Liars, manipulating scrounging fers!
The best thing is we all stop talking about Aimee coz vav loves it fits her narrative that we're all trolls and she's just another creator getting it in the neck . Aimee is do all like Steph an annoying t yes but even she doesn't come close to the vileness and sheer nastiness of vav. In fact Aimee is probably a saint compared to Stephanie Robertson. No one compares to that minker .

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
@Boo Incase you want to mention this. This is vagisils daughters father and this is what can happen when you drive wrecklessly.
Screenshot_20240929_135055_Chrome.jpg
Brendan should be speaking out the men should be speaking out she is putting her children at risk, imagine having things on guys and they can’t speak out because she will keep there kids from them and then you get guys like dadsam threatening people over a stranger and well Rylan the wet wipe, not guys should go near her as she ruins there lives.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Vagisil it is ILLEGAL (meaning against the law, meaning the same popo you handed the USB into will have words with you) to video yourself WHILE driving WETHER you touch your phone or not!! You are still not concentrating on the road and your surroundings. Someone, an innocent member of the public and NOT one of us glorious bridge dwellers, has you on their dash cam with noone in the passenger side so who the do touched the phone?.....IS THIS SIMPLE ENOUGH FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND?
She didn’t understand when she used James Corden as an example

Regina.GGG

Sep 21, 2024
leeds
The best thing is we all stop talking about Aimee coz vav loves it fits her narrative that we're all trolls and she's just another creator getting it in the neck . Aimee is do all like Steph an annoying t yes but even she doesn't come close to the vileness and sheer nastiness of vav. In fact Aimee is probably a saint compared to Stephanie Robertson. No one compares to that minker .
I will agree the amount of nastiness and viciousness Vav takes the crown on that but Aimee is defo not a saint compared to Vav I have to disagree with you on that sorry 😐 Aimee has just conducted it in a different way.

Mar 8, 2024
Showing max again in a wholesome way? Doesn’t matter what way she is showing him.. she stated she was never showing max again. She said it in a rage and posted the video. Which she now regrets. So she’s has to start posting him again. I’m mortified for her. No one was in the car with her so she was pressing record and then doing her stuff video and driving. She posted this herself. So this is all down to herself