Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Sophie getting blamed for instigating " trolling " on that idiot's page . Piss off , people can make their own minds up . Wake up and smell the coffee you doss rats !
Exactly Soph hadn't even visited under our bridge when she posted her first video about Vagisil. She was directed over here and the rest they say is history.....A Star Was Born!! A star that comes with receipts obviously 🤭

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Well I spoke to soon, RIP to my burner account 🤦🏼‍♀️

Replied to a comment who was blaming the ‘trolls’ that “a member of the public highlighted her dangerous driving in a LOCAL fb group, another member of the public has dash cam footage. This has nothing to do with trolls and everything to do with Steph herself”

Promptly blocked
Get that bag packed!! Paddy wagon will be arriving in approximately 37362906138538933476107317593462 minutes.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Another clown who is not from Aberdeen so only knows her from Tik tok anyone can be anything online and it was a local person who reported her 😤
IMG_6002.png
Eejit. Doesn’t matter who reported her for dangerous driving, the fact is she was driving dangerously without any care for others. Wait until she causes an accident because it will happen, then what? Aww poor Steph these people need to get a life they’re just jealous. Try saying that to the person she kills 😡

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Showing max again in a wholesome way? Doesn’t matter what way she is showing him.. she stated she was never showing max again. She said it in a rage and posted the video. Which she now regrets. So she’s has to start posting him again. I’m mortified for her. No one was in the car with her so she was pressing record and then doing her stuff video and driving. She posted this herself. So this is all down to herself
It was the they said he’s not allowed on her why I posted again for me. Trying to point score that he is allowed on there rather than protect and safeguard her own child

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Ok so I've tried to predict the route I think the paddy wagon is going to take to come and collect us all...this appears to be the quickest and most efficient route based on the evidence off the USB stick. Do not panic if the route doesn't cover where you live, as I'm sure there will be a second route getting planned now that thissinglemamacozivegotherpes has stated that she has had enough now! Just remain calm and remember to have your bag packed ready to go, the trolls getting picked up on this first route promise to save you all a wee packet of beefy space raiders!
united kingdom (uk)-regions-map.jpg

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Kelly you can get to do and who it is Steph can’t say it with your chest so a local page of a town Ellon and who are you accusing posted it get a grip if people in Ellon don’t know about you they do now and the person has handed it in, away and do off blaming people when folk in the local area is concerned about your driving.
IMG_5973.png

See that balloon Kelly she needs to get back in her box. I am catching up and so that one was in my pals message cause she was sucking up vav arse. Anyway my pal was like eh you slated her on another one🤣 she messaged my pal privately and was like well need to keep up with her car crash life and lies.