Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
She should have asked him to play yellow by cold play..

.look at ma pool
And how my swimsuit stetches for u
Iam busting out this lycra noo
And ma pod is all yellow

U sang a song
We did a dare or 2
I creamed ma pants for u
N ma hairs yellow

I love foreskin
Id love to see ur bone
Come in to my rented pip home
And when ur songs a hit
You know
Iam gonna bleed u feekin dry
AINT U HEARD
I like to bleed ma men dry

N my my skin is skinning just for u
Ain't u heard
I've bumped a charity or 2
Baby reindeer ain't got s on me

Sent from my iphone
Crying 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
Anno she's desperate for the boaby 🤣 ripping right oot her she was deepthroating that lipgloss something awful lol 🤣 mad cow
Oh I didn’t see the deep throating of the lipgloss but I could tell that’s where she was going with that. The way she puts her nails on her teeth too I think she thinks it makes her look sexy. I think she just thinking everything she does makes her sexy. Imagine being this so self assured and in love with yourself thag even when you dance like a puppet you think you’re gorgeous. The dance she does to the Dublin lads song shows how much she loves herself. She absolutely cannot dance 😂😂😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
Bleeping Annie what have I missed. Just spending time with my amazing man after putting my kids to bed and I’ve missed a riot 🤣🤣🤣🤣 between here and tattle it sounds as if miss 19 personalities has made a bigger arse of herself than usual 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
1. Staff in her cozzie showing off and filled with excitement
2. Lily walking in and asking what the do she is doing cus she woke the child slamming her door on excitement
3. Stomping round her gaff looking for lights cus she said there is no lights at all outside.. proceeded to say about security lights 🤦🏻‍♀️ also her car lights won’t be seen outside 🤦🏻‍♀️
4. Said she made an attempt to get into a piss infested bath ice bath no ice just piss apparently
5. Nearly sucked her lipgloss off
6. Flirting beyond belief with the stranger
Whose younger than her 20’s apparently
7. Making a show of herself completely
And that’s just in the 15 mins or so I watched 😂😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
Come on in Kori, I've heated up the pod with my piss ...Iam Soo feekin funny 🤣let me strum ur guitar u sexy bastard
GIF by South Park
angry kyle broflovski GIF by South Park
Crying 😂😂😂

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧

.look at ma pool
And ma pod is all yellow

U sang a song
We did a dare or 2
I creamed ma pants for u
N ma hairs yellow

I love foreskin
Id love to see ur bone
And when ur songs a hit
You know
AINT U HEARD

Ain't u heard

Sent from my iphone
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧

.look at ma pool
And ma pod is all yellow

U sang a song
We did a dare or 2
I creamed ma pants for u
N ma hairs yellow

I love foreskin
Id love to see ur bone
And when ur songs a hit
You know
AINT U HEARD

Ain't u heard

Sent from my iphone
Out for my morning cardio in the pissing rain laughing. ‘Sent from my iPhone’. Took me out 😂😂😂😂😂

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Shut the do up Vav, sorry Gansta Stefanny you wouldn’t have the balls to say it to anyone’s face. If I was being accused of what she is you’re sure a hell I’d be pulling people up not shouting lies, lies, jealousy blah blah blah
Vav, you’ve no friends just like the other witches in your family.
All the ladies on here aren’t wrong. You are a bully, a liar, a thief and a total narcissist.
You’ve no life really. Sad, very sad.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Shut the do up Vav, sorry Gansta Stefanny you wouldn’t have the balls to say it to anyone’s face. If I was being accused of what she is you’re sure a hell I’d be pulling people up not shouting lies, lies, jealousy blah blah blah
Just FYI. I like all you ffaces, and those on TL. Also
Those on Aimee’s CC & TL thread.
I like everyone who has their eyes wide open to these twats 💕

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Me and my fella got an early night, real life work catching up with us Vav. You’ll be needing one soon all this staying up late making an absolute show of yourself. Tinky behaviour for a 37 year old. Utterly embarrassed at what I’ve read here 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Absolute do all to be jealous of. 💀
I know same, im gutted my man wanted some romantic time now 😏😂 oh wait staf apparently we are all old women who’s husbands don’t put out aren’t we? 😂
Did you get a good seeing to last night? Last week? Oh wait ….. you can’t even pull a busker, ya might as well have tried to put ya beef curtains on a plate last night for him 😂

Then he was still live with a prettier girl 😏🫠

How embarrassing 😳 was she actually sat in her swimming costume on live?

She said yesterday morning she was going to do her ice bath did she not? Another BS lie if it was steaming yellow 😂😂 been left untouched for weeks ya big liar

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Good morning my fellow ffaces, just had a catch up, we had an early night too 😆😉 so just making sure is everyone ok this morning, anyone needing their eyeballs bleached? 🥴
No way was she sat in her swimming costume? 😭 such a tragic lassie!
So for someone who was doing the school run then having an ice bath, surely she would have seen the state of the water? Just goes to show she’s defo reads here and just drops s like that in to save face! 😂
Was she saying someone pissed in it? Surely with her super dooper cctv system she would know 🤷🏻‍♀️

Spacecadet74

Mar 9, 2024
I know same, im gutted my man wanted some romantic time now 😏😂 oh wait staf apparently we are all old women who’s husbands don’t put out aren’t we? 😂
Did you get a good seeing to last night? Last week? Oh wait ….. you can’t even pull a busker, ya might as well have tried to put ya beef curtains on a plate last night for him 😂

She said yesterday morning she was going to do her ice bath did she not? Another BS lie if it was steaming yellow 😂😂 been left untouched for weeks ya big liar
Yep, she said the other day that she still does ice baths every day but it’s boring content now so she doesn’t film. That bath was manky from stagnant water & not being used for so long, not cos someone had pissed in it. Imagine claiming her trolls (the 50yo women who aren’t getting any from their husbands as she told Korey last night) had been there to tamper with her ice bath. He looked like he thought she was a sandwich short of a picnic for most of that cringe fest last night.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧

Only thing Vav is pulling is an all nighter on lives begging for attention. I am absolutely mortified for her. Can someone confirm, did she get in a swimsuit? That will just tip me over the edge!! ⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️

She’s gone off the ice bath, didn’t get the attention she wanted. Absolutely no way she was ‘away to do her ice bath’ yesterday morning. Who would prep their skin like that to get in an ice bath?
She is a pathological liar 🤥

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Good morning my fellow ffaces, just had a catch up, we had an early night too 😆😉 so just making sure is everyone ok this morning, anyone needing their eyeballs bleached? 🥴
No way was she sat in her swimming costume? 😭 such a tragic lassie!
So for someone who was doing the school run then having an ice bath, surely she would have seen the state of the water? Just goes to show she’s defo reads here and just drops s like that in to save face! 😂
Was she saying someone pissed in it? Surely with her super dooper cctv system she would know 🤷🏻‍♀️
She pissed in it! M couldn’t reach unless she’s putting M in, then the water isn’t cold.
Sure some elaborate story about how he climbed up step ladders 🪜 and pee’d in it. But if that’s the case, if he knows to stand and pee he can surely be potty trained…
I’ll await the story once she catches up on here…

I’m certain pissy pants Vav pee’d in it. Surely she wouldn’t say something so minging for some fake drama? Not our Vav !?