Tanya Adams

katiereed87

May 6, 2024
hastings
Well Tanya Adams is a nasty person and is a mentally unstable person not even got her own daughter and she’s chucked jy kids out x

Attachments

• IMG_3152.jpeg
    IMG_3152.jpeg
    303.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3151.jpeg
    IMG_3151.jpeg
    222.6 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3150.jpeg
    IMG_3150.jpeg
    172.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3154.png
    IMG_3154.png
    324.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3153.png
    IMG_3153.png
    248 KB · Views: 27

michaela200

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Wow you vile tramp thought you don’t like being spoke about yet yeah called yeah brother a crack head infront off everybody on live last night

michaela200

Mar 16, 2024
essex
I think you might be in a bit of bother Katie for naming and Shari g somebody messages on a forum without their consent it’s against the law and has been reported now

michaela200

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Katie do t you feel embarrassed when your daughter called you out on li e for when you giving her her money back probably borrowed mo ey from her daughters birthday money she gave her lol

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
Well I guess you can see who I am and no I didn’t borrow money from her 200 birthday money actually I borrowed 5 2 weeks ago ok 👍 ow and not only did I give her 200 pounds but I then spent 100 on pizzas and drinks and munch for her and her friends and presents I ate so messed up and obsessed with me I feel so special thanks 🙏 ow and you post everything about my life without permission so that’s against the law and social media bullying so I think you should worry yourself because I have just had the police come to see me because I called them out about u and u on tettle life and u are going to be in big trouble

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
Katie do t you feel embarrassed when your daughter called you out on li e for when you giving her her money back probably borrowed mo ey from her daughters birthday money she gave her lol
You should be embarrassed for using kids and ruining their lives and then chucking them out when they were settled so you should be ashamed

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
I think you might be in a bit of bother Katie for naming and Shari g somebody messages on a forum without their consent it’s against the law and has been reported now
No I am in no bother at all u are the one that posted all over facebook confidential information about myself and my kids and u have done that for 2 years nearly and I have every single post u post and u go on to tettle life in April 2023 and talk about me and about how I let my son get drunk at the carnival and u got that wrong because his dad took him to a boxing award show and he then dropped him off outside the London trader knowing that myself and Stefan cousins were still 10 minutes away from little Bertie and when we arrived outside the pub we were in shock because he was drunk so his father left him like that ok and you put so much on terror life and on here and I knew it was u lol 😂 but you are a very sad person and you just love me lol 😂 you think you are amazing but you are just obsessed and crazy and you think you are the best person and mother but you are not u don’t even have ur daughter poor child when she was little sitting in her own s 💩 wiping it on the walls and over her self why u was drunk and sleeping with men u are vile narcissists and u believe ur own stories that you make up and make up lies about me but I am the one that has my boys back full time and the case is closed now no concerns but I can’t say that will be the case for you lol tables are turning

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
Wow you vile tramp thought you don’t like being spoke about yet yeah called yeah brother a crack head infront off everybody on live last night
Tanya Adams is a cheat and she was cheating on her ex jo all of December 2022 with Bertie Symes and Tanya Adams is so crazy she made a lie about Bertie best friend sposed to of tried to get her to give him a bl…w job at a party and she was lieing about it and then she said she got it wrong and Tanya Adams has got hurpes and she gave it to Bertie because he told me that she had it as well