The Here We Are Family

May 22, 2024
Australia
Thought I’d start a new thread. They are getting worse as time goes on and clearly using TikTok to promote themselves and make money, whilst exploiting their children. Eray is not at all funny and comes across as a creep.

Attachments

• IMG_3009.png
    IMG_3009.png
    460.5 KB · Views: 11

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Thank you for creating this!! I need somewhere to vent about that fing perv 😂 he literally makes me feel sick 🤢 that tongue in his not funny hype up my wife videos is just vile. He's not funny in the slightest. Him his picky bits and his ooooooo's needs to do off out my face!

May 22, 2024
Australia
Thank you for creating this!! I need somewhere to vent about that fing perv 😂 he literally makes me feel sick 🤢 that tongue in his not funny hype up my wife videos is just vile. He's not funny in the slightest. Him his picky bits and his ooooooo's needs to do off out my face!
I originally thought he might be gay the way he was carrying on! Absolutely revolting, can you imagine having sex with that!!!! Cinders Wish also looks like a piece of work.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Yay! So glad you’ve made this!
I’m new to them, the last month or so. I didn’t know what they were about and came across the husband hyping his wife up, it creeped me the do out!! The tongue, the eyebrows, everything, until I realised it was a joke.
Joke or not - it’s disgusting!!!
And she has the most annoying voice.

May 22, 2024
Australia
I’m new to them, the last month or so. I didn’t know what they were about and came across the husband hyping his wife up, it creeped me the do out!! The tongue, the eyebrows, everything, until I realised it was a joke.
It totally is disgusting. That tongue 🤮🤮🤮. I know what he wants to do with it when he does it!!!!

Mar 8, 2024
I don’t watch these anymore. I used to watch the odd hype my wife up and at first I thought ah how lovely. Then it just got so boring and annoying. Then I saw their video about them singing to a management or something all dressed the same and just thought oh do off

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Her nasal voice grates on me so much!! And I'm sure she speaks with her teeth stuck together!