Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 13, 2024
UK
She angers me so much! She has no bloody clue at all!

She doesn’t know how to adult or to parent!

All today I have been trying to sort out transition for my son - (ASD, ADHD and SPD) as he goes to high school in Sept and I sat worrying about his future and how he will get on. I literally sat and cried for an hour today and just getting passed around and feeling like I failing my son 😔 as I have to keep constantly fighting to be heard and get him the support he needs.

Then I see Aimee Arsehole just wasting money on buying food only to go and throw it in the bin and not give a s about safeguarding her daughter!

l
Sending you much love and strength ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
fing clown. Utter clown. She never drinks water. She likes to act like she does but she doesn’t. Saying she can taste the difference between bottle water. Off to do Aimee. Only thing that’s bottled that you know the difference between is Prosecco!
It was obvious commission was being paid. Like the air up. Never to be seen again. Someone asked about it and she’s replied she ran out of pods. Won’t buy more like cus she got the others for free and the fact she only claimed to use it cus it was an ad! How do her huns not see that all this crap she recommends she doesn’t actually fing use she just pretends cus it’s all for adverts. You bunch of dumb fing fs

Mar 8, 2024
Hello gorgeous CC family!
Been in and out today as I have been doing all my housework and changing bedding (Aimee do you ever change yours!) I am away tomorrow so always like a clean house and bed to return to (like most People 😉) anyway I'm going to have massive fomo this weekend, not missing her boring content but the hilarious comments here after her posts 🤣🤣
I am away somewhere hot with my friends (bought ones obvs!) for my big birthday year, continued celebrations🎊 🎉 🎂 but my group includes school mums, work colleagues of over 20yrs as well as my childhood friends 🩷 amazing what having good friends do for you Aimee! Anyone of my mates would tell me if I ever went to s like she has! She is getting so much worse!
We already knew that water ad was coming didn't we!! lugging it down at every opportunity (not convinced it wasn't vodka 🤣) well now that's done, never to be seen again 🙄 surely no one will pay that!
Back to coffee tomorrow and then on the sauce and I don't mean "Timmy k" aimee!
Anyway off to walk the dog 🐕 (he actually looks like this emoji 🤣)
Have a good afternoon and see you all for dish up dog s 😉

Mar 8, 2024
She angers me so much! She has no bloody clue at all!

She doesn’t know how to adult or to parent!

All today I have been trying to sort out transition for my son - (ASD, ADHD and SPD) as he goes to high school in Sept and I sat worrying about his future and how he will get on. I literally sat and cried for an hour today and just getting passed around and feeling like I failing my son 😔 as I have to keep constantly fighting to be heard and get him the support he needs.

Then I see Aimee Arsehole just wasting money on buying food only to go and throw it in the bin and not give a s about safeguarding her daughter!

l
I’m sure he will get on just fine lovely, even if school isn’t for him there’s so many opportunities outside of that. I’m adhd and asd and hated school with a passion (wasn’t formally diagnosed back then). But I’ve came out the other side with so many life skills and put myself through collage to become a forensic accountant. If he finds a passion through life’s journey nothing is impossible.

The world sees us as different and I get prejudice daily (I work in corporate) for being different but I’ve learned if you smile sweetly and show they can’t tear you down the get bored quick and leave you alone. Pity our good old Aims can’t get bored like that of TikTok thou.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She’s only saying she likes it so she can get commission. That’s why I don’t believe a single word she says now. EVER.
To be fair if she’s got 24 bottles and only has one a month that’s a 2 yr supply. £25 for 2 years worth is not bad 🤪

She guzzles lemon Fanta like a child who’s been tearing around a park for an hour, wipes her mouth with the back of her hands then asks mummy to come and do all the jobs that need doing. She’s basically a little brat.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
True story this…
Remember when she was in Spain recently and she said how she loves the ocean ?

Then someone posted not long ago a clip of her saying how much she hates the ocean ?

🤔

Share your favourite nonsensical quotes ladies and gents and all other genders

Hard to pick a fav really as there are so many to choose from, equally as nonsensical IMO. She's just a walking talking contradiction.

Mar 7, 2024
Hello gorgeous CC family!
Been in and out today as I have been doing all my housework and changing bedding (Aimee do you ever change yours!) I am away tomorrow so always like a clean house and bed to return to (like most People 😉) anyway I'm going to have massive fomo this weekend, not missing her boring content but the hilarious comments here after her posts 🤣🤣
I am away somewhere hot with my friends (bought ones obvs!) for my big birthday year, continued celebrations🎊 🎉 🎂 but my group includes school mums, work colleagues of over 20yrs as well as my childhood friends 🩷 amazing what having good friends do for you Aimee! Anyone of my mates would tell me if I ever went to s like she has! She is getting so much worse!
We already knew that water ad was coming didn't we!! lugging it down at every opportunity (not convinced it wasn't vodka 🤣) well now that's done, never to be seen again 🙄 surely no one will pay that!
Back to coffee tomorrow and then on the sauce and I don't mean "Timmy k" aimee!
Anyway off to walk the dog 🐕 (he actually looks like this emoji 🤣)
Have a good afternoon and see you all for dish up dog s 😉
Have the most amazing time 🍸🍹🏖

Mar 8, 2024
Can’t even watch all of that advert for the nail polish. Watched 20 seconds.. it’s cheap and nasty.. so is the nail varnish. Her voice fing winds me up. It’s even more irritating when she’s doing an advert. The nail polish is s! Why anyone believes her that she’s using this cheap crap is beyond me. You’re all blind and fing stupid

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Can’t even watch all of that advert for the nail polish. Watched 20 seconds.. it’s cheap and nasty.. so is the nail varnish. Her voice fing winds me up. It’s even more irritating when she’s doing an advert. The nail polish is s! Why anyone believes her that she’s using this cheap crap is beyond me. You’re all blind and fing stupid
She’s like the delboy of TikTok. Her and beefy vavgina.. sell anything they’re told to and her huns lap it up. Mugs.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
So she’s not really addressing it is she? She made a false claim. End of.
She is just telling everyone she did nothing wrong at all it’s the person who reported her that’s ti blame. 🤔

No surprise there, that's what she does. Blames everyone else for everything, it's never her fault but always someone else's fault. She fcuked up and she needs to start owning it.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
No hello fresh in a while either. I reckon the hello fresh meals went in the bin. When she used to take a bite you just knew it was either spat out or it was the only bite she had. Likes crusty the clown doesn’t eat his own burgers cus they’re s. Aimee the clown does the same thing
Fresh? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣she never eats any other than take aways 😂😂😂🤪🤭