Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I agree they don’t care at all!

They literally sell their soul for TT and management!

However, I don’t think it be that long until companies wise up to her and her ASA violations and they won’t want to use her - we hope!

I honestly can’t see why anyone would want a lying manipulative narcissistic unkempt b to promote their products!
It’s all down to the reach they think she has. Bought followers though 🤷🏼‍♀️

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Morning fellow fluffy nippled fat muffed bridge dwellers 🧌. Fell down a tattle hole this morning, good reading while having my first sip of the day. Wonder how shaimless is this morning? No Xmas tree to hand or Disney plates so I wonder if she’s ripped off her acrylics in rage last night 🤣. Hope the job centre isn’t too far for her to walk to, because she’ll be signing on in no time 😂 let’s see what carnage today brings 🙌🏼

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Morning fellow fluffy nippled fat muffed bridge dwellers 🧌. Fell down a tattle hole this morning, good reading while having my first sip of the day. Wonder how shaimless is this morning? No Xmas tree to hand or Disney plates so I wonder if she’s ripped off her acrylics in rage last night 🤣. Hope the job centre isn’t too far for her to walk to, because she’ll be signing on in no time 😂 let’s see what carnage today brings 🙌🏼
She would NEVER lower herself to sign on

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Just catching up and they are 100% acrylic nails with the polish on top. If she took them off she would have ridges from the growth on the natural nail bed and she doesn’t. The ridges also grow out too and she can’t paint nails for 💩her
Also wtf does she mean her opinion, surely you would say yes or No if you weren’t lying.
Love that you are all so quick with SS and she has been caught out again.
Seems like karma is really on its way to her and she’s losing followers

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
i know this is very old but just come across this whilst having a little late night snoop and i have to say…who gets ready for their nans funeral and thinks “oh i’ll just take a couple of selfies”??
With a full face of make up aswell! They were all dressed up like slappers on that day. Never seen anything so strange xx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
With a full face of make up aswell! They were all dressed up like slappers on that day. Never seen anything so strange xx
The lot of them are very weird. Charlie though, seems like she suffered because of the strange dynamics and had struggled with an eating disorder.
So Aimee posts videos of her binge eating donuts and ramming the most unhealthy take away foods down her trap? Would you really do that when you know your sister has had issues like that?
Or is it her way of sticking 2 fingers up at her younger sister?

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Piss off she was not up at that time deleting and blocking? Jesus! Any wonder she's always fing tired. Greens won't fix that lol hope your shifts going OK! Almost time to run out the doors hahaha I for one can't wait 🤣
Honest to God what a fing wet wipe 🤣🤣🤣 Was also on my 'spare' account 🤣 I wasn't going to bother tbh but I thought I'd make the most of the golden hour so a few people would see it before it rose... obviously not!!!! 🤣🤣
Yeah it was a quiet night thankfully hope yours was OK 😘😘

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Also how many times does she want to tag m&s and Tesco's in her posts to court a Collab 🤣🤣 Aimee Hun they will take one look at you and think hell to the no!! 🤣🤣👌
Hysterical 🤣 I was thinking this the other day and then thought there's no danger of M&S because I bet their security already watch her every time she rolls in thinking jeeze Why's she in here? Doesn't exactly fit the mould does she 🤣🤣🤣

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Just noticed the Fiji video 😳😳😳😳😳😳 What a load of BULLSHIT!!!!! As if the dirty b drinks water ......she hates it that much she doesn't even fing use it to get WASHED!!!!! WTF HAPPENED TO THE AIR UP BOTTLE????? LYING b she is, said it was the best thing since sliced bread. All you thick fers who follow this lying t need to open your fing eyes and WISE THE do UP !!!!!! SHES PLAYING YOU ALL FOR IDIOTS AND YOU ARE ALL FALLING FOR IT !!!!
👏👏👏👏👏👏 I'm happy with my £37 pm for unlimited council pop with a bit of ice hahahahaha huns are trying to justify that it works out at a £1 per bottle in the shops! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you can get 6 bottles in tescos for £1.35 for ur basic water...does this fiji water get filtered in the glaciers or Antarctica hahahaha.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Her Doberhuns always have a go at fake accounts with no picture etc and say oh hiding behind a fake account yet I got blocked for saying something on my own account that she didn't like (it wasn't nasty, just she didn't like my opinion) so don't these twats wonder why people have to have burner accounts! Whats the point it you can only cope with people licking your fat ass!!
I completely agree!!! I was on my backup account because I was already blocked and on my own account I wasn't nasty one bit! 🤣 She's a fing car crash!! But Mummmyyyyy they said my nails are acrylic!!! 😴😴😴 Time for a 'breather" love just a bit longer than the 2hrs you had the other night 🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Comments OFF on the Essie video and already Essies page is getting comments about her lying 😂😂😂😂😂 LOVE that for you Aimee😘😘😘 Have the day you deserve you lying piece of s 🖕 place ya bets on a packed lunch video with a fing hammy sammy, a cakey, frubilicious and the usual crap se she gives her, the fing lazy t, THEN a trip to Tesco or M&S and umboxing a crap candle from that sty candle company and a taste test of more fing doughnuts or some other grease laden snack. Thank do I do a NORMAL fING JOB however hard it is coz I wouldn't want THIS fs boring AS do ifestyle if my life depended on it. Lazy good for nothing f
And don't forget the takeaway because it's hers and H Friday 🙄🤣 I'm going KFC all day long!!!! Because let's be honest that chicken last night was like the fing dessert!! But was it a leg? It's a leg? I'm sure it's a leg? I dont know it's fine 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
The lot of them are very weird. Charlie though, seems like she suffered because of the strange dynamics and had struggled with an eating disorder.
So Aimee posts videos of her binge eating donuts and ramming the most unhealthy take away foods down her trap? Would you really do that when you know your sister has had issues like that?
Or is it her way of sticking 2 fingers up at her younger sister?
Good bloody point!!! Not a care in the world has she for anyone but herself! Must be so triggering for charlie ! I genuinely despise her x

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Hi, I’m new here. I’m cate.
I’ve just been looking at A’s FBook and although I’m not friends with her … there is LOTS to view.
Most of the photos of her are with a drink in her hand, obviously has a drinking issue. Surprise surprise her house is a tip! She’s been a lazy arse from day one! There are photos of her house, her car and her H , wearing her uniform which clearly shows the school! Numerous photos of H , in bed or laying on the sofa, mostly with her wearing head phones and some without tops! No safe guarding whatsoever. I’m speechless! 😶 what mother does that?? Her home is continually trashed as A just sits about with a drink. What an absolute disgrace. She’s one lazy slob!
Have a scroll on her instagram. I was appalled at how much she was openly posting about her love for alcohol. Here’s a few screenshots I took - but there’s so much more. See the one where her 5 year old drank alcohol.