Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
The fake fing laugh gets me… how pathetic! Why can’t she just get dressed and present herself in a proper manner! Pathetic piece of s.
It’s like she is in hysterics laughing but it just stops.. cus it’s fake as do. It’s so fing annoying. And when she does it, it’s over something that isnt remotely funny. She really is pathetic. Proper scruffy t

Mar 9, 2024
It’s like she is in hysterics laughing but it just stops.. cus it’s fake as do. It’s so fing annoying. And when she does it, it’s over something that isnt remotely funny. She really is pathetic. Proper scruffy t
Don’t mock the afflicted 🤣🤣 she’s clearly a goldfish’s bollock short of a syringe full

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
She would have had better results having a skin graft under those eyes yanno a few inches off her labia and jobs a good en - she’s plenty to spare ( we have all seen the excess baggage ) they must be smoother than those wrinkly bags !
They could level her up a bit, she’s got a wonky one, and I’m not talking about her eye.

Mar 9, 2024
£350-£450 a session. fing hell, they saw her coming

Polyneuclotides cost £200 per session

Botox 3 areas is £330 per session

This is from Dr Hennesseys website and they’re based in Southport so that’s where she’s going cos she said it was a dr doing it!
Honestly I’m setting myself at the scenarios my mind has conjured up about this Dr Hennessays shop - bet he’s got an aquarium out back with 10 pensioners working cash in hand to pay the gas bill all wanking the goldfish over a bucket for aimless! Il see myself out - sorry

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Child free single girl weekend to me is going out out with mates and having a great time.

Her single girl weekend fat t weekend is staying drinking alone, deleting comments off social media and stuffing her face like a family of 4!

The amount of crap she’s bought except the steak and chicken is ridiculous especially when she’s bought how much recently!
View attachment export_1727454996034.mov

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Honestly I’m setting myself at the scenarios my mind has conjured up about this Dr Hennessays shop - bet he’s got an aquarium out back with 10 pensioners working cash in hand to pay the gas bill all wanking the goldfish over a bucket for aimless! Il see myself out - sorry

Mar 9, 2024
Child free single girl weekend to me is going out out with mates and having a great time.

Her single girl weekend fat t weekend is staying drinking alone, deleting comments off social media and stuffing her face like a family of 4!

The amount of crap she’s bought except the steak and chicken is ridiculous especially when she’s bought how much recently!
View attachment export_1727454996034.mov
Remember when she was shagging D2 and she was doing asparagus all the time to look like she could cook 🤣🤣