What's the point of tattle life if new people can't even join? They should close it down!

Beanflicker

Mar 4, 2024
They will get most of their ad revenue from lurkers so why make more work for themselves? I read something recently about why the introduced the codes but can’t remember why so I’ll try to find it again.

I know someone that joined recently, you just have to find someone you know that has reached VIP level. And no, I won’t provide a code sorry!

Miss J

Aug 14, 2024
Milk
They will get most of their ad revenue from lurkers so why make more work for themselves? I read something recently about why the introduced the codes but can’t remember why so I’ll try to find it again.

I know someone that joined recently, you just have to find someone you know that has reached VIP level. And no, I won’t provide a code sorry!
They make their money from the number of pages viewed and if there was more people posting there more members and lurkers would read more pages to read so they would make more money surely?

Beanflicker

Mar 4, 2024
They make their money from the number of pages viewed and if there was more people posting there more members and lurkers would read more pages to read so they would make more money surely?

It’s still crazy active even though the lurkers way outnumber the users. The most popular threads turnover in a day or sometimes less when there is drama. Why create more work for the mods?

Miss J

Aug 14, 2024
Milk
It’s still crazy active even though the lurkers way outnumber the users. The most popular threads turnover in a day or sometimes less when there is drama. Why create more work for the mods?
But people say tattle is all about money, so they'd make a lot more money if there were more people posting every day. Only a few threads are busy. The one I want to post in takes 3 weeks to fill

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
They would make more money with more members and lerkers yes, but i guess they wouldn't have the resources to moderate it the way they want to moderate it the more members they have, whereas keeping it as it is they are probably able to manage it.

NH1980

Jun 27, 2024
Wales
Lots of people use it. Of course it won't shut down because you personally can't post.

I've read a few conspiracies about tattle closing off new members but I don't think it's any more complicated as lots want to troll the site and it must be annoying. When it opened up last year it was messy for a while and it was almost always the new people from July that would cause problems. The threads I'd use would often have people coming on to white knight for some idiot on social media who had no idea they are the troll. If you love them then stick to their comments section rather than coming on to tell tattlers you feel sorry for them and they must have mental illness 🥱

Beanflicker

Mar 4, 2024
Lots of people use it. Of course it won't shut down because you personally can't post.

I've read a few conspiracies about tattle closing off new members but I don't think it's any more complicated as lots want to troll the site and it must be annoying. When it opened up last year it was messy for a while and it was almost always the new people from July that would cause problems. The threads I'd use would often have people coming on to white knight for some idiot on social media who had no idea they are the troll. If you love them then stick to their comments section rather than coming on to tell tattlers you feel sorry for them and they must have mental illness 🥱

Exactly. More members more moderation required.