Tink the snowbunny ❄️
Bad gal squeaks AKA nanny yvonne plm
Miss J Reds mouthpiece
Kat plm child doxer

Anyone else?
Bungle

Reactions: tiktokker90
Feb 29, 2024
I did see maryanne jump from unstable mables live to someone else’s and dishing all the dirt and said Angie is a horrible cow and she needs off the app😂 so I was surprised when she came in and apologised to Angie today lol. Probably wants to still be in to transfer the gossip to the other lives. I do like Maryanne though, I think she’s funny😂

Feb 29, 2024
I did see maryanne jump from unstable mables live to someone else’s and dishing all the dirt and said Angie is a horrible cow and she needs off the app😂 so I was surprised when she came in and apologised to Angie today lol. Probably wants to still be in to transfer the gossip to the other lives. I do like Maryanne though, I think she’s funny😂
This was yesterday I think, after Angie went into Mabel’s box

Cantbeliveit

Feb 27, 2024
She gathering them all up because she’s going for the weeklies 🤣🤣🤣