Beth boymum

mmmbop

Mar 4, 2024
I bought into the whole ex story about a month back, but there's a lot of BS in her tales. A very toxic relationship, but she's as bad as he is!

Karmaisakunt

Mar 7, 2024
I bought into the tales of the ex originally but now I think it’s shared and over exaggerated for money and views which of course end in money.

She gets those kids from school and then cooks their tea on live, eats with them on live and comes off to put them to bed. Then is straight back online. Such a shame she doesn’t even see what time she’s losing watching her kids grow up!

Reactions: mmmbop

Peter_pan1992

Nov 10, 2023
I’ve never known anyone to over share as much as she does! She tells the whole internet every detail of her life and wonders why she gets trolled? Make it make sense bab!

mmmbop

Mar 4, 2024
She's really been trying to lay it on thick about the boys missing their dad, really goading the ex to get back in touch. She makes it so obvious it's for her though

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
she just let her son flash on live and instead of ending the live she said “you’re not being on camera anymore” then 2 seconds later he’s back on camera? 1.1k people just saw her son repeatedly lift his top,pull his trousers and know the colour of what pants he’s wearing but she doesn’t think that’s a reasonable excuse to end the live there and then for his sons protection?

Reactions: mmmbop

mmmbop

Mar 4, 2024
Her latest antics have me cringing, she's embarrassingly obvious - she can't stand that that the ex won't get in touch with her. Baiting the kids didn't work so now she's using a bloke.

She needs to concentrate on being a mum and getting up with her kids in the morning, BASIC parenting.

lizziealfafoo

Mar 20, 2024
dunstable
She’s makes my toes curl . Her video of the random man staying over and her Insinuating nothing happened 🤮 why share that with 1000s of randoms online ?

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
showing a video of a man in her dressing gown. definitely trying to get at shaun, its actually embarrassing to watch, very childish behaviour.

mmmbop

Mar 4, 2024
Now she's telling people (defo not for Shawn's benefit) that's she's booked a holiday same time, same place as always 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: instantrose