Charly Anne C and Corysworld

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Can’t stand the “hashy washy” and other stupid nicknames she does, give me a break it’s not normal for an adult to talk like that 🙄

Also Cory leaving his support worker job to do TikTok full time… That’s just sad IMO 🙄 Eating like a pig and talking/behaving stupidly for attention… There’s no level of embarrassment and humiliation that people won’t stoop to for money… Those three are all expanding like balloons at this point and have all put on so much weight. It’s not healthy for them to scoff junk all the time and they probably feel awful and bloated…

fp149x

Mar 8, 2024
Can’t stand the “hashy washy” and other stupid nicknames she does, give me a break it’s not normal for an adult to talk like that 🙄

Also Cory leaving his support worker job to do TikTok full time… That’s just sad IMO 🙄 Eating like a pig and talking/behaving stupidly for attention… There’s no level of embarrassment and humiliation that people won’t stoop to for money… Those three are all expanding like balloons at this point and have all put on so much weight. It’s not healthy for them to scoff junk all the time and they probably feel awful and bloated…
HAHAH THE WAY SHE SAYS BURGY WURGY LIKE WTEFFFFF.

plus i saw a video the other day and cory said he hadn’t quit his job yet, seems like he can’t make his mind up and that tiktok content of his is extremely depressing

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
HAHAH THE WAY SHE SAYS BURGY WURGY LIKE WTEFFFFF.

plus i saw a video the other day and cory said he hadn’t quit his job yet, seems like he can’t make his mind up and that tiktok content of his is extremely depressing
So he changed his mind or lied a month ago when he said he was quitting so he could do Tiktok full time 🤣 If I were them I wouldn’t quit my actual job as this stuff isn’t going to last forever

TomJonesFork

Mar 7, 2024
I get such sad vibes from Charly, I get the feeling she's not as happy as she portrays and deals with it by eating and drinking crazy amounts! She's in too deep with the "WIEAD" videos but if she was to change her lifestyle I think people would still watch her. How can you feel good about yourself when you are constantly shoving s down your throat?

Reactions: Sine Nomine

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Don’t get the point of any of these tiktokers… Just binge eating/drinking and saying things stupidly at their big age of 27. Charly used to do more beauty/fashion stuff and even that’s been dominated by binge eating content and she’s more insecure about her appearance now.

Reactions: superrach

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She looks absolutely awful 🥴 Also 5 pasties on the train? 🐷

Attachments

• IMG_7167.jpeg
    IMG_7167.jpeg
    176.9 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_7168.jpeg
    IMG_7168.jpeg
    198.2 KB · Views: 43
Reactions: superrach