Diadro

NikNak

Mar 1, 2024
Thoughts on Diadro?

Can’t find a thread on him so thought I’d start one.

NikNak

Mar 1, 2024
Looks like Remi has split from the beast. Apparently him & sloppy have an announcement 🙄 She looks so smug right now. NEWSFLASH SLOPPY- you are a scumbag who left your kids at Christmas to spend with the beast so don’t try acting like you have morals. I think them saying an announcement is to divert from anything Remi might say. It’s also kicking off in Troy’s live with Brummy. Wish I had more devices as going from live to live.

NikNak

Mar 1, 2024
Omg you couldn’t make this up. What is it he’s got that women want? He might have the grifters money but he’s an ugly person inside & out but saying that Sloppy Rose & Remi aren’t much better.

NikNak

Mar 1, 2024
And he talks about “manipulation” for gifts in his vile Discord but I thought the rules were 100k for a lion & 150k for a universe in BB yet if Sloppy or Remi wins they get a uni which will entice more people to want to join the BB thinking they don’t need to get a high score to win a universe. Oh shock horror SR and Remi in final 🙄

tiktikboom

Mar 9, 2024
Just caught some of Cassidy’s live, she’s gone through him and his minions. Outed Chantelle, who was currently in the discord slagging Cassidy….so Cassidy showed screenshots of the message Chantelle sent to her slagging him and the discord off.

Then talked about the beast threatening her, so she showed and talked through the messages. She made a joke about giving him a BJ and he said he would out it to everyone (using only a snippet of the convo) and her family, so she showed the post with the before and after comments for context that showed it was a joke. Talked about SR and Remi both leaking stuff about him and also confirmed that Remi had a miscarriage. These women that chase after him are lunatics.

Gossip Girl and others in the live so hopefully they’ll have it better in FYP than I managed.

Attachments

• IMG_0669.jpeg
    IMG_0669.jpeg
    124.3 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_0672.jpeg
    IMG_0672.jpeg
    146.5 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_0675.jpeg
    IMG_0675.jpeg
    133.6 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_0676.jpeg
    IMG_0676.jpeg
    134.2 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_0678.jpeg
    IMG_0678.jpeg
    172.2 KB · Views: 108

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Guy gives me the heave. Think he tries to look sexy with his pout. I just think he looks as though his sinuses are blocked and he compensates with mouth breathing. He looks like a third rate Scooter tribute act. Total deluded beggar.

Ratatouille

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeen
Guy gives me the heave. Think he tries to look sexy with his pout. I just think he looks as though his sinuses are blocked and he compensates with mouth breathing. He looks like a third rate Scooter tribute act. Total deluded beggar.
The pout 🤣 It's embarrassing that he is 40 and thinks his job is the best job in the world, begging for gifts all day 😐

Reactions: Deleted member 1244

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
For the life of me cannot and will never get the appeal. He is an embarrassment to himself. His "army", (cringe writing that) are defo lacking something. He is worse than a panhandler on the street as some of these people are genuinely in need. Puts me in mind of a cringe Swav Sav dj back in the day with all the shouting and se banter.

• Haha
Reactions: Ratatouille