Elon Musk

@

@elonmusk

R to @ikristoph: Team is closing the loop on interventions very rapidly. To get enough training examples for potential serious accidents, we have to run them in sim, as we have so few in the fleet, despite doing ~1M miles per day of FSD.

@

@elonmusk

R to @SawyerMerritt: Tesla will continue to use outside litigators, but it’s important to build a powerful litigation team internally, so that we’re not always on the defensive.

We’ll also go after the Wall St short-sellers, certain law firms & (sometimes) corrupt regulators who are the true evil.

@

@elonmusk

R to @SenSchumer: To avoid losing the trust of the American public, it is important that our justice system pursue Democrats and Republicans with equal vigor.

Whichever party most puts justice before nepotism is the one that deserves trust.

@

@elonmusk

R to @David_Leavitt: The rules are consistent. Even though I think you’re awful and I consider Billy Markus to be a friend, he still had to delete his post or be suspended.

@

@elonmusk

R to @AdamLowisz: Agreed. The moral guiding star should be to stop racism, not replace one form of it with another, as some have done.

@

@elonmusk

R to @TitterDaily: First I’ve heard about this. Did they identify what content they’re concerned about?