Elon Musk

@

@elonmusk

R to @CathieDWood: Are they simply looking at old data or ignoring the bad data that they have?

@

@elonmusk

R to @ZubyMusic: I agree. This is super messed up.

Mature, consenting adults should do as they wish, so long as they do not harm anyone else, but this child was too young for any kind of consent.

@

@elonmusk

R to @TheRabbitHole84: We will do our best to support candidates from all parties, so that the public may make the most informed choice.

Far too much back room dealing seems to be happening.

@

@elonmusk

R to @krassenstein: What research?

Every child goes through an identity crisis, but leaping to a permanent solution that sterilizes them for life before they could possibly consent for themselves is wrong. Plain and simple.

@

@elonmusk

R to @zerohedge: Age limit for sterilization by the state or parents too? Or is that too much to hope for.

@

@elonmusk

R to @elonmusk: Comprehensive study in Sweden shows *increased* suicide!

Death for sex-reassigned persons was higher than for controls of same birth sex, particularly death from suicide. They also had increased risk for suicide attempts and psychiatric inpatient care.

@

@elonmusk

R to @_CryMiaRiver: I repeat my statement that any parents or doctors who do this should go to prison for life

@

@elonmusk

R to @zerohedge: So bizarre that people and companies don’t use money management (Treasury Bill) checking accounts and earn 4%!

@

@elonmusk

R to @paulg: The mass & difficulty required to build a space habitat like that is extreme. Far better to have a base on the moon & city on Mars.