Elon Musk

@

@elonmusk

Anyone making materially false statements on this platform will get Community Noted, including you, me, Tucker, advertisers, head of state, etc. No exceptions.

Convince the people and let the chips fall where they may.

@CommunityNotes

@

@elonmusk

R to @EdKrassen: Thanks Ed, I appreciate the kind words.

I almost never encounter negativity in gatherings where I can engage in dialogue with people.

When I do encounter some negativity, it’s rare that they can point to anything specific, apart from “bad press”.

Perhaps this comment thread can shed more light.

@

@elonmusk

R to @EdKrassen: I met with many other senior Democratic Party leaders too, many of whom, including Chuck Schumer, I have known for well over a decade.

The Schumer meeting was over an hour. He was kind, thoughtful and asked insightful questions about AI. This man cares about the American people.

@

@SpaceX

RT by @elonmusk: Falcon 9’s first stage has landed on the Of Course I Still Love You droneship

@

@SpaceX

RT by @elonmusk: Last night’s storm in Florida produced hail, tornadoes, and lightning. Following this strike on the tower at 39A, teams performed additional checkouts of Falcon Heavy, the payloads, and ground support equipment

@

@SpaceX

RT by @elonmusk: Falcon 9 went vertical early this morning on SLC-40 ahead of today’s targeted launch of the @SES_Satellites O3b mPOWER mission → SpaceX

@

@elonmusk

Content creators can now enable subscriptions to their text, pics & video worldwide on this platform!

@

@elonmusk

R to @MuskUniversity: Physics is the law, everything else is a recommendation.

Anyone can break laws created by people, but I have yet to see anyone break the laws of physics.

@

@elonmusk

R to @elonmusk: Note, it takes a few days longer for subscriptions to go active on iPhone vs web, as all subscriptions currently have to be approved by Apple

@

@SpaceX

RT by @elonmusk: Two Falcons on two SpaceX pads in Florida. If the weather cooperates, launch windows open 2+ hours apart for these two missions → SpaceX