london
Tam ya daft bat it is racial and it is illegal

Attachments

• IMG_5600.jpeg
    IMG_5600.jpeg
    331.1 KB · Views: 87
Mar 11, 2024
london
I can’t deal with the hypocrisy from some people. Nearly everyone comes on CC to grab facts knowing we are not biased in anyway. We don’t owe or aren’t owned to anyone on TikTok. I am not a person that lives off of double standards or selective morals to suit my mood. Either someone is a sick vile c*nt or their not. No such thing as a mediocre c*nt.
as of Saturday I will be changing my name on here & TT as I don’t want any association with the orange one.
She is being brought down and I will do everything in my power to help see that happen.
I will no longer take part in the orange ones thread. It feeds her ego she’s being spoke about.

Feb 29, 2024
I can’t deal with the hypocrisy from some people. Nearly everyone comes on CC to grab facts knowing we are not biased in anyway. We don’t owe or aren’t owned to anyone on TikTok. I am not a person that lives off of double standards or selective morals to suit my mood. Either someone is a sick vile c*nt or their not. No such thing as a mediocre c*nt.
as of Saturday I will be changing my name on here & TT as I don’t want any association with the orange one.
She is being brought down and I will do everything in my power to help see that happen.
I will no longer take part in the orange ones thread. It feeds her ego she’s being spoke about.
Will miss you

Katiet

May 9, 2024
Liverpool
Who's the orange one

PearlyK

May 12, 2024
Warwickshire
I got blocked by Pearl for asking about what Miss Dread did to G Crew! Then she wanted to do an Awareness on Men's Mental Health!! Miss Dread can do no wrong in her eyes! Blatantly listening to only Miss Dreads side of the story pretty shocking really!