Famous Mary - @famous.mary7

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Does anyone watch her?

I think she's hilarious, maybe a little crackers like CLA. She takes her hate very well and doesn't give a s.

But I'm not sure what to make of her yet

Tiktok_dramas

Mar 14, 2024
Northumbria
She is hilariou. Gets a lot of hate but literally she could sell ice to Eskimo’s 😂😂

she went out before Xmas and got free slices of pizza from to random people and a can of pop. She is hilarious 😂😂

BananaDrama

Mar 22, 2024
uk
I watch her, she’s car crash tv. Stating the obvious but she’s clearly mentally unstable/ill. She loves antagonising people, it’s like it’s a bit of sport for her. I dislike her, but can’t stop watching! I’m just waiting for her to pick on the wrong person.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
I watch her, she’s car crash tv. Stating the obvious but she’s clearly mentally unstable/ill. She loves antagonising people, it’s like it’s a bit of sport for her. I dislike her, but can’t stop watching! I’m just waiting for her to pick on the wrong person.
Same. I love it when people make her ask for things in Shops.

She once went into an estate ages and was reading comments she was hilarious

Reactions: BananaDrama
Apr 12, 2023
Dunstable
She lost her kid for neglect. Why does hmshe not join the palestine instead of solo ones, strength in numbers in all that or is it she is attention seeker who can't be arsed to work!