Hannah McNally (marge Simpson on pregab)

Mar 9, 2024
Planet Savage
This woman drives me up the wall. She is a absolute drain on society. She sits and preaches about mental health while spending most her time screaming at her friends, who are always mugs and run back to her. She has nothing to offer. Treats her gf like sh!t on her shoe. I have to laugh when her gf mugs her off and posts her gremlin face without filters 😂. She begged for help for her daughters Christmas presents and had a fit when nobody would give more. She’s just as bad as Katie Bailey if not worse. She thinks she’s entitled to everything. Claims she has. Fibromyalgia but can jump around and act like a tit while the real sufferers can only dream of doing half the crap she does. Who gives their daughter (16) a bottle of au vodka for their birthday and leaves her to drink it alone every night in her bedroom. She has failed that girl, no wonder she has mental health issues with that thing as a “mother”.

Thoughts on Hannah McNally the begging blue haired scaly …

Mar 9, 2024
Planet Savage
I think.. I may be wrong though.. but I think Hannah goes to the gym 🫠
Hey Hannah how are you … I’m going to the gym

What you had for breakfast Hannah? … nothing because I go to the gym

What’s the weather like Hannah? … it’s ok but I won’t see it I’ll be in the gym

We get it. You go to the gym and proving to everyone your fibro is as fake as your personality

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I don’t think this gets spoken about enough 😂😂

Hannah’s latest girlfriend, whilst she tries to convince herself that she’s done with bald patch Beggy bailey!

Lisa just appears to look constantly sad and deflated in Hannah’s company.
I don’t see this lasting much longer must be draining being around someone like Hannah I can only imagine.
And yes Katie Bailey BF a kitten 🤮 and Hannah got back together with her knowing this! Multiple times!

#savelisa

Attachments

• IMG_2767.jpeg
    IMG_2767.jpeg
    136.4 KB · Views: 56
Mar 9, 2024
Planet Savage
Did you hear bald patch Bailey say that the only ex that hasn’t been a arsehole is Kim? The same Kim who apparently stole off her, saying all her other exs are nightmares. Finally recognition for Marge, being the weirdo she is.

Also her latest video on bikini 😂😂😂😂🙈🙈 nobody wants to see that apart from your minions who live rent free up your arsehole.

Lisa in the background looking like she’s bored out her mind, if I was with my Mrs and she did that I’d be alllll over it like a rash, clearly isn’t as appealing to Lisa as she thinks.

Talking of Lisa does anyone else notice how she does Marge dirty? Posts unfiltered pics making her look like the weird little gremlin she is, more craters than the moons surface, films her on the toilet.. that sounds familiar doesn’t it? Remember a video of Marge off her face on pre gabs on the toilet? 😂 they’re seriously not good people all round.

Hannah she’s never going to be your wife, you said live she said no to you, I don’t blame her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: thelurker66

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Did you hear bald patch Bailey say that the only ex that hasn’t been a arsehole is Kim? The same Kim who apparently stole off her, saying all her other exs are nightmares. Finally recognition for Marge, being the weirdo she is.

Also her latest video on bikini 😂😂😂😂🙈🙈 nobody wants to see that apart from your minions who live rent free up your arsehole.

Lisa in the background looking like she’s bored out her mind, if I was with my Mrs and she did that I’d be alllll over it like a rash, clearly isn’t as appealing to Lisa as she thinks.

Talking of Lisa does anyone else notice how she does Marge dirty? Posts unfiltered pics making her look like the weird little gremlin she is, more craters than the moons surface, films her on the toilet.. that sounds familiar doesn’t it? Remember a video of Marge off her face on pre gabs on the toilet? 😂 they’re seriously not good people all round.

Hannah she’s never going to be your wife, you said live she said no to you, I don’t blame her 😂😂

Lisa looks like she’s sat in a prison cell in that video waiting to be released 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: CertifiedSavage

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Lisa sounding like she’s had enough of her now! They don’t suit at all!
Lisa works for a start, where as Marge just sits on her backside with her PayPal in her introduction of her live.
Even did the risings to fund her daughters Christmas present then tried doing them again because she blew the money on tiktok s for herself. Luckily she failed the second and third time she tried, think people clocked she blew the money! 💰

Back to Katie you go 👋 😂

Attachments

• IMG_2811.jpeg
    IMG_2811.jpeg
    144.2 KB · Views: 46
Reactions: banana_ramas_wife
Mar 9, 2024
Planet Savage
Lisa sounding like she’s had enough of her now! They don’t suit at all!
Lisa works for a start, where as Marge just sits on her backside with her PayPal in her introduction of her live.
Even did the risings to fund her daughters Christmas present then tried doing them again because she blew the money on tiktok s for herself. Luckily she failed the second and third time she tried, think people clocked she blew the money! 💰

Back to Katie you go 👋 😂
Haha! Those absolute s wigs she brought. I would of been straight telling my misses to get it off her head. Made her look like more of a freak. Then the bandana trying to look like Chloe and let’s face it, she won’t ever be as pretty as Chloe. Katie was punching high with her. Glad to see Chloe is looking healthy and happy.

Hannah you can lose as much weight as you want to, it’ll never make you pretty or away from the fact you got back with Bailey knowing she’s a animal abuser

Mar 9, 2024
Planet Savage
Perhaps someone needs to tell them if they haven’t already …Just saying!!
There needs to be substantial evidence, which there is with all recordings and such. All will be sent if not already. She certainly isn’t disabled, have got screenshots of her cleaning her garage practically folding herself in half, definitely isn’t anything wrong with her back, she doesn’t have anxiety, I mean who with anxiety would go on their platform and beg for medication because they can’t poo? She’s weird. I can’t wait for her downfall.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Well somebody is looking a little old and haggard when the filter slips!
All those years of pills taking its toll!

Attachments

• IMG_3193.jpeg
    IMG_3193.jpeg
    248.2 KB · Views: 42
Mar 9, 2024
Planet Savage
Well somebody is looking a little old and haggard when the filter slips!
All those years of pills taking its toll!
When the smoother filter can’t hide the craters 🙈 she looks old, I don’t know what possessed her to put on makeup bcus she looks more of a crackhead with it on! Big up to old Hannah standing on street corners for a cheeky PayPal donation 😂🙈

Reactions: Sally9966
Mar 9, 2024
Planet Savage
Crkheads on one again. Mr burns left her sorry little ass. So much anxiety but can sit live talking about having a poo, running around in penguin suits, screaming at that poor girl on live. If she was my mum I’d be riddled with anxiety too, poor 16year old having her mother talk about her on live being so lazy, wake her up it’s your job! We all know teenagers sleep like the dead. It’s poor parenting, your children learn from you, she’s bound to be messed up poor Sophia.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Now she’s found a dog claims it’s a crackheads dog and is clearly neglected.
And that she is not giving the dog back, that she’s taking it home, poor things been kidnapped she can’t look after herself or her child let alone a dog!
She’s bed ridden 🤥 most days according to her own rotten smelling mouth so how is she going to walk the dog? Walking contradiction.
And her daughter won’t even leave her bedroom she’s said before countless of times so she isn’t going to help.
And Lisa is apparently gone in the wind although she was trying to lick arse in the comments when the dog was found.
Needs to get some self respect 🤮