Lauren saddington

Mar 8, 2024
What’s everyone’s thoughts on her? Her fella just popped up on my fyp. Not sure why as I don’t follow or watch her. But at the start of the video he looks so creepy. It’s his Chinese take away video. He looks like a creep and the way he’s talking just seems odd. Can’t explain it 😂😂😂

Reactions: flos1

Popsicle

Feb 29, 2024
What’s everyone’s thoughts on her? Her fella just popped up on my fyp. Not sure why as I don’t follow or watch her. But at the start of the video he looks so creepy. It’s his Chinese take away video. He looks like a creep and the way he’s talking just seems odd. Can’t explain it 😂😂😂
She’s not my kind of person but I think she’s pretty harmless, I just find the whole Disney adult thing a bit questionable but each to their own.

Her fiancé is the mirror image of her dad though and she denies it but it’s literally so obvious it’s a bit weird but they are happy so I guess that’s all that matters.

Mar 8, 2024
She’s not my kind of person but I think she’s pretty harmless, I just find the whole Disney adult thing a bit questionable but each to their own.

Her fiancé is the mirror image of her dad though and she denies it but it’s literally so obvious it’s a bit weird but they are happy so I guess that’s all that matters.
Yeah they’re the spit of each other.
Her Disney obsession is weird but there’s load of adults who obsess over it. Not my thing but each to their own

Reactions: Popsicle