Luke The Judge (@imthejudge)

Nov 10, 2023
The easily triggered Luke likes to have tantrums and block people with a different opinion to him. If you don’t agree with everything he says on his fyp show and dare to put it in the comments, he has a strop, blocks you and plays a song. He’s literally a man baby.

He also allows bullying and transphobia on his platform. I’ve seen him call women bitches and he has allowed Pearl to purposely misgender people on his platform.

His fyp show is very biased. He refuses to show a certain creator because of their “mental health” but has shown others who have mental issues.
IMG_5004.jpeg

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
The easily triggered Luke likes to have tantrums and block people with a different opinion to him. If you don’t agree with everything he says on his fyp show and dare to put it in the comments, he has a strop, blocks you and plays a song. He’s literally a man baby.

He also allows bullying and transphobia on his platform. I’ve seen him call women bitches and he has allowed Pearl to purposely misgender people on his platform.

His fyp show is very biased. He refuses to show a certain creator because of their “mental health” but has shown others who have mental issues.
IMG_5004.jpeg
His constant tunes when he gets a gift and polls do my head in. He’s a big pussy

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Can’t stand him! He is nothing but a loud mouth. He’s biased, and very much a “my way or the Highway” he wants an echo chamber. Least other FYP creators allow a difference of opinion. Calling people to go live with him if they disagree, not everyone goes in boxes, then belittles their few hundred followers 🤬

Reactions: RedRedWine🍷

Tea Drinker

Mar 19, 2024
London
I do not like the way he will not start until he gets so many gifts. Also when he just throws people out before he does not agree with them.

Rational Denial

Apr 5, 2024
UK
Ahh Luke, the one Ms Piggy Reds weird following of females are dying to get jiggy with. Darlings ..you do not have the right equipment for him, save your breath.

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Just bringing awareness to this admittance off James Hope aka The Fact Freak of the abuse he committed against his ex Sam Yeoman!

Attachments

• 4a90b70a861f7320a677361451d10a15.mp4
    4.6 MB

missb91

Mar 31, 2024
uk

IMG_5004.jpeg
Why does luke have a feminine voice is he trans

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I'm glad he's taking a holiday , it's been lovely not having to hear somebody scream like a little girl `get your heart mes and bracelets in guys`