Mad Hatter

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Can someone please tell me how this woman has children living in her house when she's live off her nut every single day?

Reactions: hen

longtimeviewer

Apr 8, 2024
leeds
Can someone please tell me how this woman has children living in her house when she's live off her nut every single day?
The child is her stepson to her partner AJ and then the other is her 20 year old son. I’m a new member here but it seems MH is going downhill. She seems to have been drunk for 10 days or so now and barely slept. I’m not quite sure how there hasn’t been a welfare check at this point.

Mar 9, 2024
Planet Savage
Have been watching her for a year, there’s been a big decline the last few months, before ems was even in the picture, she seems like such a broken girl who’s lost in life. I do like the girl in all honesty. Just hope she gets help for her binge drinking sooner rather than later

Reactions: JustForFun and hen

MissPiggy

Mar 15, 2024
The farm
She winds me up, plays dumb but was capable to live alone before she got with AJ. Speaks to him like her lapdog and acts like an idiot when she is out for views. She would rather sit at home on her own with her yes men followers, who make excuses for her behaviour. Can tell they have one brain cell between them.