@Markusemz, @the_madhatter_ and her side characters

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I thought she might need a thread of her own after last night's side drama.

EMZ - Lives in her flat, brags about having 70k in the bank, snorts snow, accuses people of SA on the reg, does lives in her kitchen normally very drunk.

Mad hatter - clears her throat a lot and always wants a cigarette or twos.

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
Reposting this for those that aren’t aware (Luke) she’s an abuser and deserves no help or sympathy
IMG_9879.png
IMG_9882.png
IMG_9881.png
IMG_9880.png

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
Emz is a fing tramp!! She needs a good kick in the hole!
She think's she's something special. She's a 32 year old waster!! And her excuse is cos she didn't have a great upbringing or some se. Well guess what emz, there are millions out there who didn't have a great start but we're not using it as an excuse to be a vile drunken b!
She making out she's vulnerable but invites stranger's to her Home. She uses everyone that crosses her path. She makes faces at them on her camera, totally mocks them and then boo hoos if she's called out on her bullshit!
I don't know that madhatter or AJ fella but boy do did they put up with some s last night! Emz begging for attention left right and centre and they were like fing piggy in the middle! It was absolutely ridiculous!!
How in the name of Jesus Christ people are gifting these waste Of spaces is beyond me!
Anyway, rant over!!!