Miss Red AKA Miss Beg

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Ooooh let’s give this a boost 😂 let’s talk about the TikTok beg that is miss dread.

She’s another one that wants an echo chamber. She’s in everyone’s text chats, and always supports the wrong people. Regardless what I think of Elphaba, she targets that 20 year old daily. I’d cop a charge if that was my adult/child.

Feb 29, 2024
Ooooh let’s give this a boost 😂 let’s talk about the TikTok beg that is miss dread.

She’s another one that wants an echo chamber. She’s in everyone’s text chats, and always supports the wrong people. Regardless what I think of Elphaba, she targets that 20 year old daily. I’d cop a charge if that was my adult/child.
There’s another miss red thread with more comments

Mar 11, 2024
london
We all know she is going tonplay the “victim” when she knows she is being talked about in here 😂 Well unfortunately this is what happens when you want to bully others or allow others to bully in your sty FYP news no longer for you page its the “Fk Your Point news” since others have come along also comment cafe you are no longer needed miss red. The majority of posters in here give a better fyp then you 😂😂🫡

jimbob

Mar 21, 2024
England
Miss red has made a rod for her own back, if it was Emz that had done something scandalous she'd be going on and on, showing videos. Because it's her friend and she asks people to forgive her of course she's going to get backlash. Her address is in a news article as well isn't it? She openly says the area she's in, the places she goes to, of course people are going to find out where you are, doesn't mean anything is going to happen with the information. If tiktok is making her as ill as Alex is saying just get off and get professional help

iseeyou

Mar 13, 2024
East Yorkshire
Who is Alex? Never shows his face but defends miss Red constantly and begs just like her, he said she deserves money as she brings content and that she doesn’t do it for views 😂😂😂 never heard so much s she won’t do her tiktok news until she as so many likes and views

Reactions: Checkoutbabe1

Checkoutbabe1

Mar 9, 2024
Personally I think miss red and those lot are making up the doxxing to take all the heat off pearl. Because now the apps stopped talking about pearls racism and are now talking about Miss red.
100 % agree with you. This is all a planned thing Miss Red unfortunately will be on later amd everyone will be licking her arse takes the heat off pearl no way is she leaving she loves the drama and fanfare too much

iseeyou

Mar 13, 2024
East Yorkshire
100 % agree with you. This is all a planned thing Miss Red unfortunately will be on later amd everyone will be licking her arse takes the heat off pearl no way is she leaving she loves the drama and fanfare too much
Exactly she’s left before and unfortunately come back with the drama, everyone saying she exposes the wronguns no miss ted you expose the ones who arnt in your box licking your arse

hen

Nov 18, 2023
England
And she’s back with the crocodile tears another scam for more gifts can’t stand this woman 😡😡😡
Didn't Alex and Miss J say that tiktok had dropped Miss Red because she won't go in boxes and do battles , so they sacked her , but wait she is on her account this morning, and how Miss Red had to phone emergency services as she was suffering MH yesterday, but was fine yesterday after a few hours to come on her platform

Reactions: iseeyou

iseeyou

Mar 13, 2024
East Yorkshire
She was dancing earlier yet put on her best performance yesterday and the gifts rolled in, I’m sick of these begs wasting the time of the nhs and police services because they’ve been called out, it’s all a game to them to manipulate and use their followers for financial gain

Reactions: hen
Mar 11, 2024
Runcorn
Nothing good will ever come out of MissRed keeping Alex around.

He took false information to Miss Red, saying her address had been doxxed. Red stated in a live just now that “if I hadn’t seen proof do you think I’d have come on and got that upset?”(probably to not throw Alex under the bus).. Then at the same time Alex is in Taurians live, saying he never received any proof of Doxxing and took people’s word for it. So both of them lied there.

However I do feel Alex is Reds biggest troll, and she should not be trusting him.