Mother Theresa

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Screenshot_20240308_140229_Chrome.jpg

Never noticed this one before he started licking the dribblings off Angie and Pighams soggy tits. Angie got rid because of his s banter, so now he's in everyone's boxes or cam 2ing for content.

He did a comment cafe storytime, which got him more views than he's ever had, so no doubt he'll be back for the clout. He can have his own thread full of compliments.

You're welcome MT x

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I love how in nearly every persons live we get the `Why would you donate to a green screen , why gift a green screen , these people could be anyone blah blah blah` but they're all involved in some way , Angie had MT on her platform for a long time , same with Charlie and others.

Now i'll use the most annoying fing saying EVER `Make it make sense`

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Why would anyone want that whiny voiced t in their box is beyond me. Always in people business but can’t take a brush to her hair the scruffy t
She? MTs a woman? do off, a proper woman? The do he is!

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
We need to push Delusive Angie to do an exposure on her! Forget knowing about Miss P….. they all know about Little nutter and ignore it!
They don't do exposures on each other whilst they are all feeding from the same s bucket. And Angie never really goes after ex PLM, because she loves them.

MT only just started exposures but he just repeats stuff a week later to hoover up the dregs.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
He went into boring Barry's box battles and is now trying convince everyone he's not a complete beg but he's on some undercover mission 🤣🤣🤣

What a complete fing cockwomble

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo

Never forget!

Mar 9, 2024
Why would anyone want that whiny voiced t in their box is beyond me. Always in people business but can’t take a brush to her hair the scruffy t
Finally! Someone who remembers the disgusting things Lottie did and admitted to doing whilst working for PLM. The matted hair photo and squalor still haunts me! She needs exposing!

Reactions: Patty B

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Finally! Someone who remembers the disgusting things Lottie did and admitted to doing whilst working for PLM. The matted hair photo and squalor still haunts me! She needs exposing!
Does she go live or just squat in others boxes?

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Does she go live or just squat in others boxes?
She begs to get in boxes and gets herself too involved but then will cry mental health when she gets trolled over being a nosey t. She goes from group to group stirring the pot. Her fake account is exposing delusive Ange but goes on her main account asking to be in the box wanting to do crime lives

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Can anyone confirm that little_nutter is ex PLM? I don't get why she was in Angies earlier licking her backside , now doing the same in MTs and begging a Mod badge.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Screenshot_20240308_140229_Chrome.jpg

Never noticed this one before he started licking the dribblings off Angie and Pighams soggy tits. Angie got rid because of his s banter, so now he's in everyone's boxes or cam 2ing for content.

He did a comment cafe storytime, which got him more views than he's ever had, so no doubt he'll be back for the clout. He can have his own thread full of compliments.

You're welcome
Monthly performance is se from this beg. Basically.

He's still in Angies orbit and all over the place.

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
MT was a horrible person under his Lay Lay account which is why he hides now behind this account. He was a huge part of EQ’s evil queen act and the nastiness to creators on the app.

Reactions: deadwood