MummyBelton cried over thrush

Mar 3, 2024
South Wales UK
She doesn't keep her friends long and then blames it on her autism
Yes I've noticed that. My son has autism & adhd. He's a manager of a company working out in Australia! It should never define you as a person or be an excuse for bad behaviour or your life choices.
I have bipolar with adhd. I would never blame my behaviour on that. I know right from wrong! I have no filter & can often say things without thinking BUT I do apologise if I say something which is out of order! Not many ppl know about my bipolar or adhd (they may do now lol)
I'm sick of people on antisocial media blaming their mental health on their actions. Its THEM not their mental health. Xx

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Yes I've noticed that. My son has autism & adhd. He's a manager of a company working out in Australia! It should never define you as a person or be an excuse for bad behaviour or your life choices.
I have bipolar with adhd. I would never blame my behaviour on that. I know right from wrong! I have no filter & can often say things without thinking BUT I do apologise if I say something which is out of order! Not many ppl know about my bipolar or adhd (they may do now lol)
I'm sick of people on antisocial media blaming their mental health on their actions. Its THEM not their mental health. Xx
Bang on! My son has ASD too and his bad behaviour is on him. Not the condition he has.

Of course he had meltdowns and then realises after. But talking crap to people and being a s friend is no excuse.

Mar 3, 2024
South Wales UK
Bang on! My son has ASD too and his bad behaviour is on him. Not the condition he has.

Of course he had meltdowns and then realises after. But talking crap to people and being a s friend is no excuse.
One hundred percent 💯 agree 👍
I've always been a loyal & trustworthy friend. Those who know me, know that!
I hate falling out with people & I will apologise to them if its my fault. I've got the same 6 best friends that I've been friends with since I was 5 yrs old & I've got other friends that I've made throughout life. Plus a few off Tiktok.
As long as they don't betray my trust & stab me in the back, I'll be there for them for life. Also, IF they are good enough to apologise, then I forgive & move on! Life is way too short.

Reactions: No More Guff

Baxterboodles

Mar 9, 2024
Oh my 😳 I can’t believe this thread, this lady has been really helpful with her videos about the cost of living crisis, sorry if I’m not supposed to comment positively but I find her very helpful ❤️

• Haha
Reactions: LittleMissInbread