paynespatchministries

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
I run a Tiktok page on this creep posting screen grabs etc trying to gather evidence and i notice he has a thread on TL and id love to participate over there but i’m not a member. Thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_5614.png
    IMG_5614.png
    353.1 KB · Views: 31
Oct 28, 2023
Can you give us the backstory. They pooped up on my tik tok when she was pregnant and they were in a hotel. He was always preaching. Then I don’t see them for ages until this week when I saw he was punched by some one

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
Can you give us the backstory. They pooped up on my tik tok when she was pregnant and they were in a hotel. He was always preaching. Then I don’t see them for ages until this week when I saw he was punched by some one
They have 4 children including baybie, i believe one is now an adult but they lost custody of the younger two before baybie (yes the baby’s name is baybie). They were/are addicts that “turned to jesus” to clear their sins or try to etc. Karl started going live on facebook creating a following before moving to TikTok. They are/ he is well known around Aldershot for scamming,fighting,being racist homophobic etc but in his eyes he can do no wrong because he is “serving the lord”. Last week he got drunk and got into an altercation which is all over tiktok, he’s flaunting a black eye which seems to switch eyes on a daily basis. as a result jodie went live refusing to let him in saying she was done with him, the next day he was back live in the flat and she decided to forgive him because “that’s what jesus wants” and they are both now calling everyone that disagrees with them ‘meanies’. They were homeless up until a couple of months ago when they got a flat due to having baybie. He’s now on tiktok live daily cooking extravagant meals which must cost a lot for someone who was recently homeless. They claim to be sober but it’s clear as day that they are not. People raise concerns for baybies welfare and they again call those people meanies and insult anyone raising genuine concerns. I’m sure there’s some more lore on him i’ve missed but it is 3am in all fairness! 🤣

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
oh i forgot he also cheated on Jodie a week ago which kicked the whole thing off but again “he was drunk he wasn’t spending enough time with the lord” so she’s forgiven him. She was 15 and he was in his 20s when they got together. it’s a very messy situation. His older daughter who’s being raised by Jodie’s mum was commenting in karl’s live the other night when he was out in Aldershot off his head getting into a fight with someone who said they knew him so he claims to be doing well and working on getting his kids back but his daughter watched her dad off his face fighting in the street on TikTok live. Just a tragic situation for their children.

Apr 18, 2024
England
Something has to have happened as he is far too quiet on tt and fb
Jodie’s live about how far from the Lord they are right now and it’s harder for her but no clue what the context is

*EDITED TO ADD*
She’s claiming there’s no streams for a while because they’re far from the Lord and need to get closer and the “hate” was making her heart “hard” so make of that as you will

Last edited: