Rachel Skinner

Mar 12, 2024
England
Did anyone watch Rachel last night clout chasing off the death of Leah Smith? It was awful and not the first time that she has gone live when the news has broke about a tiktoker who has passed away.

She was crying and people were sat there feeling sorry for her whilst gifts were rolling in.

Would like to know what people think about this and Rachel's behaviour on the app

Mar 4, 2024
Did anyone watch Rachel last night clout chasing off the death of Leah Smith? It was awful and not the first time that she has gone live when the news has broke about a tiktoker who has passed away.

She was crying and people were sat there feeling sorry for her whilst gifts were rolling in.

Would like to know what people think about this and Rachel's behaviour on the app

Is she back AGAIN ?? 🤦‍♀️🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
This one irritates the life out of me. She is forever just sat there finding herself hilarious when in reality she is not the slightest bit funny! Thinks she’s really sexy when in reality she looks like a big toe!
She was awful to Terri I say was because I’m not sure if they’re still together when asked Rachel won’t answer.
She was saying about ptsd once and how wrong it is that people claim to have it when they do not - when if someone said to her she did not have it she would be kicking off and she is not in a position to say who does and who doesn’t, I watched fact freak deep dive on her, she’s a very bizzare person.