Random Tiktokers.

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Absolutely no rules with this thread, can discuss whatever tiktoker you want, positively or negatively. I perfer a generalised thread, where you can talk about any tiktoker without being told to take it to another thread. Rant, b, compliment, admire whatever 💁‍♀️🩷 p.s can also discuss any side characters also. I also, like writing/blog style essays so I don't mind if I'm using this thread just for my essays ❤️

Attachments

• triggered-people.jpg
    triggered-people.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I want to kick-start it off, with a tiktoker to please be aware about. This beast/predator has been accepting minors into his box on live, he speaks very vulgar towards these minors & to people in the chat, & also has spoken sexually to minors. The Observer researched into his other social media platforms & he is using a Facebook & Snapchat to prey on minors also. On his Facebook he has a video, of loads of personal video messages from minors saying they love him, etc. All the minors are in school uniform in this video. Whenever he was called out, he blocked people from the live. People made 100s of reports to tiktok, and all reports came back as 'no violation found', so it's clear tiktok really don't give a toss about protecting minors on the app. It wasn't until, a woman was accepted into the box and managed to talk these minors, into dropping out of the box. He has over 16K followers, and judging by his other socials this is a reoccurring thing, so if you see this predator live, please report his live & especially if you see minors in his live, try and join the box to talk them into leaving the live, and share to as many people as possible to get as many people to come together and report, and protect these minors from this beast.
Screenshot_20240329_031148_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240329_031116_TikTok.jpg

Reactions: Talktime
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I need to start watching normal (NON drama) tiktokers, & videos because my FYP is filled with absolute bs, that I don't want to see, and every other tiktok is some dumass repost by ricksta, from following the drama with him & Angie. Time to take out the trash, & refresh my FYP. 👌

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Tara Attfield, please be careful of this tiktoker before supporting. Currently she does bingo raffles on her live, which she shouldn't even legally be doing, people pay real money to play, and since this is gambling, and she doesn't have a license, she will ask you to transfer the money but don't put its for gambling - & probably doesn't even report this to benefit. She used to go live, when she had custody of her children, there is a video of her on tiktok making out with her child.. full on making out, when questioned about it, she said my daughter and son have started having a thing about sticking there tounge in my mouth when they kiss me, so I do it back to them, but the kiss is a type of kiss you would expect to see two lovers doing, NOT a mother and child. Her son, reported her for sexual abuse. Haven't seen anything regarding this. She used to punish her children on live, by making them stand against the wall, for hours at a time, and use to laugh and mock about doing that. She used to do only fans, now there is absolutely nothing wrong with doing OFs, but you shouldn't be doing it with your kids there, and in one of her OFs videos, her little girl is in the background, since being back online she said, shes going to start doing only fans again, and she said quote 'i made good money when the children around, imagine how much money i can make, now they arent around' and much more. It is best to go to junkiesandbegs tiktok, they have videos on top of videos of evidence of what Tara has done, because this happened years ago, alot of people don't know about Tara's background, and are sucked in by her, with her lies. These are her accounts she currently uses. Please dont be sucked in by tara, she uses sob stories to get money from her viewers. She says she needs money for rent, people send her money & she's seen the next day having her nails done professionally, she recently got money from her viewers for a new fridge, & she said she brought one, but it has since been proved, that she still has the same fridge, and didn't need money for it. Her children are no longer in her care thank god, but she shouldn't even be on tiktok, so watch junkiesandbegs videos before supporting her blindly.
Screenshot_20240329_071649_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240329_071642_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240329_071606_TikTok.jpg

beglife

Oct 13, 2023
Does anyone follow @sg4lfe screen name yourgirlv
Shes on every day begging for monet for a whole host of different reasons... she's on today wanting £70 and a phone!