Shan Mccarney “Shanfam” @shannonmccarney_official

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Had to make a thread of this one! I can’t believe what I’ve just watched 😳 and I agree with the caption!

Attachments

• IMG_2514.jpeg
    IMG_2514.jpeg
    181.4 KB · Views: 122

Billy'smum

Mar 8, 2024
Shehad her chance with those children and blew it!
I would have more respect of she took some accountability for her actions, but, as always, she blames everyone except herself for the way she ended up. Not once has she shown any remorse for abusing those poor children and animals the way she did.
All the BS about how she's healed and in a better place has all been said before, and like I say..she had her chance and what happened? The first night she had the children to stay over, she emotionally abused them for all of tik tok to see, but that wasn't her fault? She was " poorly"!
She's clearly using Kate who appears to be besotted with her, it's all very uncomfortable!

Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
Shehad her chance with those children and blew it!
I would have more respect of she took some accountability for her actions, but, as always, she blames everyone except herself for the way she ended up. Not once has she shown any remorse for abusing those poor children and animals the way she did.
All the BS about how she's healed and in a better place has all been said before, and like I say..she had her chance and what happened? The first night she had the children to stay over, she emotionally abused them for all of tik tok to see, but that wasn't her fault? She was " poorly"!
She's clearly using Kate who appears to be besotted with her, it's all very uncomfortable!
I couldn't agree more!! I remember that live as clear as day!!! The children crying cuz they wanted to get in her bed, and have cuddles!! And, her words were, No I'm working!!!
Not to mention when she called them c u next tuesdays!!!
Not once has she said or taken any accountability for whats she did!!
Not to mention, her trying to practically drown poor little Lenny!!!

The whole thing makes my blood run cold.....

Billy'smum

Mar 8, 2024
I couldn't agree more!! I remember that live as clear as day!!! The children crying cuz they wanted to get in her bed, and have cuddles!! And, her words were, No I'm working!!!
Not to mention when she called them c u next tuesdays!!!
Not once has she said or taken any accountability for whats she did!!
Not to mention, her trying to practically drown poor little Lenny!!!

The whole thing makes my blood run cold.....
She hated poor Lenny!
She makes me sick...the pathetic voice she is using lately...she always did say she's a good actress, she's clearly fooled a lot of people.
How the hell can she be " healed" , if she's still blaming her family, her ex partners, ex friends, neighbour, and god knows who else for the state she was in!
The video is still around from when she called the children c*nts, as is the one of her trashing the house with the hair brush and scaring poor Luna, threatening to burn her /skin her alive! Not to mention the one where she threatened to kill her family, her ex friends..the list is endless, but she was " poorly"
Like I say, if she held herself accountable for that behaviour I may have a small amount of respect for her, but she hasn't an ounce of remorse in her.
They should have thrown away the key when she was last arrested...she's toxic.

Billy'smum

Mar 8, 2024
The whole pregnancy thing was disgusting, but it's another thing she won't be held accountable for. When she's asked about it on her lives, she blocks and refuses to comment!
Way back when, after the first public breakdown when the children were taken from her, she really did appear to to have genuinely changed, it didn't seem fake like this, but look how that panned out!

Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
The whole pregnancy thing was disgusting, but it's another thing she won't be held accountable for. When she's asked about it on her lives, she blocks and refuses to comment!
Way back when, after the first public breakdown when the children were taken from her, she really did appear to to have genuinely changed, it didn't seem fake like this, but look how that panned out!
Yeah exactly!! I'm not holding out much hope tbh..... She is toxic as do!!
And, unfortunately it's the children that will suffer 😔

Mar 11, 2024
london
I like shan and many will disagree with me.

Yes she has caused abuse to humans as well as animals but she really wasnt well and she has been getting the right help. She has also stopped smoking cannibis she seems on the right path.

None of us are perfect and we do deserve a second chance. Lets see how it goes. Good luck shan 💚

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo

Billy'smum

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah exactly!! I'm not holding out much hope tbh..... She is toxic as do!!
And, unfortunately it's the children that will suffer 😔
She plays a good game, she really does..I'm prepared to hold my hand up if I'm wrong, but only time will tell!
Everything just seems so forced, and an act.
I've followed her from day one and for a long long time, this Shan we are seeing just screams fake to me!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024

Yes she has caused abuse to humans as well as animals but she really wasnt well and she has been getting the right help. She has also stopped smoking cannibis she seems on the right path.

None of us are perfect and we do deserve a second chance. Lets see how it goes. Good luck shan 💚

You’re allowed your opinion, I just feel it’s a persona she’s taken on almost like a mask.
And that even if she is reformed the stuff she did was serious and should not be forgotten about and she needs to prove herself.

And she won’t even talk about the “fake” pregnancy saga, I feel people are too forgiving or have completely forgot the trauma she has inflicted on children and pets.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron

Yeah I’m same! I’m hoping she really is in recovery.

I do agree she has to hold her hands up, but i think she’s too early in her recovery journey. As an addict, she really has to focus on the now, and moving forward, not the past. Looking back could send her backwards.

Mar 8, 2024
Lala Land
I go back and forth with this lass.

She did some absolutely abhorrent things and then doubled down to justify them. She’s since pled the mental health card. Hear me out, but I empathise to an extent…

I say that because nobody (viewers, friends, family, even professionals) knew what was going on there, or had enough info to assess and diagnose her. She refused to engage with any services. Regardless, you are still wholly responsible and accountable for anything you do unless you’re completely out of touch with reality and can’t establish right from wrong, what’s real and what’s not etc. She could certainly do that.

I guess the reason I ultimately empathise with her despite her disgusting history is because she did go through trauma, whether some like to deny or not. You can’t factually deny she lost her mother. As viewers we can’t accurately say she doesn’t have MS. Her experience in previous relationships are debatable, but I think that has a lot to do with her familial relationships and issues in childhood (Even if I do think she’s exaggerated at times).

I think she was a young Mum who needed intervention in the beginning to support her, but her relationship with a certain other creator was the cornerstone to her downfall. This other person really fuelled the downfall and was working goddam overtime to bring her down. I can say that as someone who witnessed it first and second hand. I think no matter your circumstances, if you started getting doxxxxxxed, your card details used, things sent to your address, your family and friends contacted, you’d go a bit paranoid. And she was already not okay.

I just flip flop with her. I hope social and others handle the reintroduction super slowly and delicately for everyone’s sake. Everyone deserves both parents in their life if it’s safe enough. She has shown improvement, but we can only judge based on the smidge of insight she chooses to show. If anything, her choice to withhold info has reassured me she is working hard and with social work to do the right thing. I hope and suspect they have a strict plan in place.

Ultimately, I just hope wish the best for the little ones and for her. Things look positive, so naively I’ll choose to accept this POV till I’m shown otherwise. Fingers crossed for all

Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
I go back and forth with this lass.

She did some absolutely abhorrent things and then doubled down to justify them. She’s since pled the mental health card. Hear me out, but I empathise to an extent…

I say that because nobody (viewers, friends, family, even professionals) knew what was going on there, or had enough info to assess and diagnose her. She refused to engage with any services. Regardless, you are still wholly responsible and accountable for anything you do unless you’re completely out of touch with reality and can’t establish right from wrong, what’s real and what’s not etc. She could certainly do that.

I guess the reason I ultimately empathise with her despite her disgusting history is because she did go through trauma, whether some like to deny or not. You can’t factually deny she lost her mother. As viewers we can’t accurately say she doesn’t have MS. Her experience in previous relationships are debatable, but I think that has a lot to do with her familial relationships and issues in childhood (Even if I do think she’s exaggerated at times).

I think she was a young Mum who needed intervention in the beginning to support her, but her relationship with a certain other creator was the cornerstone to her downfall. This other person really fuelled the downfall and was working goddam overtime to bring her down. I can say that as someone who witnessed it first and second hand. I think no matter your circumstances, if you started getting doxxxxxxed, your card details used, things sent to your address, your family and friends contacted, you’d go a bit paranoid. And she was already not okay.

I just flip flop with her. I hope social and others handle the reintroduction super slowly and delicately for everyone’s sake. Everyone deserves both parents in their life if it’s safe enough. She has shown improvement, but we can only judge based on the smidge of insight she chooses to show. If anything, her choice to withhold info has reassured me she is working hard and with social work to do the right thing. I hope and suspect they have a strict plan in place.

Ultimately, I just hope wish the best for the little ones and for her. Things look positive, so naively I’ll choose to accept this POV till I’m shown otherwise. Fingers crossed for all
I completely see where you are coming from. Really I do. However, blaming other creators for her own downfall, I don't agree with. As, she made her own choices at the end of the day. No one told her to months drugs, or supplied the drugs. And, no one told her to abuse her children, animals, family or friends. No one told her to drop her mothers ashes on her grandma's front step, her grandmas daughter..... That was beyond sick tbh......
She did that herself.... And, trust me when say. The stuff that was said about the family, is and was completely false.
She needs to take complete accountability for what she did to them all. As well as the "fake" pregnancy. As someone who could never conceive..... That struck a massive chord in me.....
If she has changed, fair enough. However, people gave her the benefit of the doubt the last time. And, look what happened there......
This my opinion on it all. And, I hope it's not a mask & is true. I am just not hopeful if I'm honest 🤷🏻‍♀😔

Billy'smum

Mar 8, 2024
I completely see where you are coming from. Really I do. However, blaming other creators for her own downfall, I don't agree with. As, she made her own choices at the end of the day. No one told her to months drugs, or supplied the drugs. And, no one told her to abuse her children, animals, family or friends. No one told her to drop her mothers ashes on her grandma's front step, her grandmas daughter..... That was beyond sick tbh......
She did that herself.... And, trust me when say. The stuff that was said about the family, is and was completely false.
She needs to take complete accountability for what she did to them all. As well as the "fake" pregnancy. As someone who could never conceive..... That struck a massive chord in me.....
If she has changed, fair enough. However, people gave her the benefit of the doubt the last time. And, look what happened there......
This my opinion on it all. And, I hope it's not a mask & is true. I am just not hopeful if I'm honest 🤷🏻‍♀😔
I agree with every word you say.
I was watching some tik toks of her earlier..from when she " was better the first time around"..she convinced me then, that she was better, and appeared much more stable than she does now...this act/the silly voice, fake smile...it just doesn't ring true.
All the vile things you mention, she has taken no accountability for whatsoever..blaming everyone but herself, and that says it all!

Reactions: WhatsHappening
Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
I agree with every word you say.
I was watching some tik toks of her earlier..from when she " was better the first time around"..she convinced me then, that she was better, and appeared much more stable than she does now...this act/the silly voice, fake smile...it just doesn't ring true.
All the vile things you mention, she has taken no accountability for whatsoever..blaming everyone but herself, and that says it all!
Unfortunately, she had a lot of us fooled the first time. However, I am not buying this act of hers.
Se said she's not about the drama. Yet does aimed videos 🤔
And, lets be honest. She don't know the meaning of accountability. Let alone taking accountability.
Some kay disagree. But, I'm not buying any of it xx

Reactions: Billy'smum