Sophie rose

heyitsmeee

Mar 7, 2024
Has Remi miscarried to the beast himself ?
sophie buying him gifts into the 100’s and nevaeh ( heaven spelled backwards in case you didn’t know ) designer s but grudges her already forgotten children £10 lroducts ?, get in the bin lip syncing as you go ! Bye bye !

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I was just watching Zacdabrat’s live, and I was about to make a Sophie Rose post but I found this one.

I am actually just disgusted beyond belief at what I just seen her say in a video. She said that she hopes her baby is born at around 32 weeks because this is the best time for a baby to be born. This woman is dangerous and she should not be having children. A babies lungs aren’t even fully developed until 36 weeks, so what she has basically just said is that she wants her baby to be born and be immediately put onto a ventilator because they will not be able to breathe on their own. is she for fing real?

Reactions: iseeyou

iseeyou

Mar 13, 2024
East Yorkshire
She needs sterilisation she doesn’t care for the children she already as, she’s like a little girl all about her hair and makeup and boys she’s pathetic and I agree she’s very dangerous x