Strawberry Hayes (Charlie Hayes @thestrawberryhayes)

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
I’ve looked for a thread for her before when I was on TL. There was only a few posts, she seemed to be liked so I didn’t bother. Quite liked her outfits but got tired of her on TT so unfollowed. She’s just popped up on my fyp and I see her acct was banned and now she’s homeless. Daft cow has directed her followers to the TL thread which is just asking for trouble and drama. Having read all 19 of the pages so far I think she will regret it after reading the disgusting screenshots of things she has said about her son.

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
I’ve looked for a thread for her before when I was on TL. There was only a few posts, she seemed to be liked so I didn’t bother. Quite liked her outfits but got tired of her on TT so unfollowed. She’s just popped up on my fyp and I see her acct was banned and now she’s homeless. Daft cow has directed her followers to the TL thread which is just asking for trouble and drama. Having read all 19 of the pages so far I think she will regret it after reading the disgusting screenshots of things she has said about her son.
those screenshots of her talking about her son made me feel physically sick. It’s not a norma way to talk at all. I liked her outfits and how eccentric she is but she is very immature and shouldn’t be interested in drama when she’s literally homeless.

Apr 18, 2024
England
Charlie Hayes is also one who’s very loosey goosey with her location and such and also spreads the CP of Elphaba (I’m no means an Elphaba fan) but she’s proud of that and liked to bully people with her discord “army”. Charlie is not as nice as she likes to make out to be. Silly really.

Mar 27, 2024
UK
Ooh somebody looks like a Deer caught in the headlights 👀 she’s removed those comments about her child because the matter has been dealt with and the trolls should remove them now too? Why? She totally invaded her child’s privacy by posting them to STRANGERS on the internet, so why should we care? I think I will send them to Social Services myself anyway just to make sure Jasper is being cared for properly and doesn’t have abuse/deeper issues going on. If as Charlie says there is no longer a problem then SS can dismiss my report. I’d rather hear it from them

Reactions: instantrose
Mar 27, 2024
UK
And just as a side note……. I am middle aged but certainly not lonely or sexless. I’ve been married to the most wonderful man for 23 years (I have sex on tap sweetheart) Unlike you I have never had to sell my Fanny for £ and my husband is not an alcoholic and has never smashed our front door in and thrown me out on the street. If he did I would just go and stay at our holiday cottage because I OWN TWO HOUSES. See what working hard instead of scrounging and expecting everyone else to fund you can get you.
Maybe you should try it sometime

Last edited:

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
The fact she’s got until tomorrow in the hotel and instead of spending time looking for accommodation for her and her child she’s sat putting makeup and a wig on to make edgy clapback videos on TikTok. She’s incredibly immature and it’s alarming behaviour.

Mar 27, 2024
UK
The fact she’s got until tomorrow in the hotel and instead of spending time looking for accommodation for her and her child she’s sat putting makeup and a wig on to make edgy clapback videos on TikTok. She’s incredibly immature and it’s alarming behaviour.

She’s ‘entitled’ to a house don’t you know, so she will be in a brand new two bed by Monday. All the money she’s begged through PayPal and Go Fund Me will furnish it

Reactions: instantrose

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
Used to like her but wasn’t a massive follower. Didn’t know much about her just liked her fashion.

Last few days have been shocking to watch

SAFEGUARD YOUR CHILD
Even just the videos while he’s in the room is so wrong.
that’s what gets to me the most. she keeps banging on about how he’s young he won’t remember. He definitely will.

Mar 27, 2024
UK
Used to like her but wasn’t a massive follower. Didn’t know much about her just liked her fashion.

Last few days have been shocking to watch

SAFEGUARD YOUR CHILD
Even just the videos while he’s in the room is so wrong.

I thought her fashion was very different and individual and quite liked it but the drama, arguing with other TIktokers and then fighting with those girls in the pub and the subsequent abuse from her followers to those involved was childish so I unfollowed. Her video about being homeless was on my fyp and I’ve watched the others and I am shocked. The comments she made about her son are beyond disgusting and her clap backs are ridiculous. She loves the drama that’s why she’s mentioned TL. If she sends her little minions over here they will be put on the ignore button.

I thought Charlie had a good head on her shoulders but these past few days she’s just confirmed she’s a Dick

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
she posted pics of a gig on instagram and jaspers conveniently at her sisters for the weekend even though she said she didn’t speak to any of her family. The gifters have paid for her to get endless takeaways,clothes and now a night out. How’s she going to justify this one? “homeless people deserve nights out too”?

Mar 27, 2024
UK
she posted pics of a gig on instagram and jaspers conveniently at her sisters for the weekend even though she said she didn’t speak to any of her family. The gifters have paid for her to get endless takeaways,clothes and now a night out. How’s she going to justify this one? “homeless people deserve nights out too”?

It’s disgusting, after begging for money, being put up in a Hotel, having food vouchers to eat free in the hotel but instead of getting up out of bed on time she used the begging money for Macdonalds breakfasts and now within days of being made homeless she has left her child at her sisters so she can go out on the piss? WOW! What a con artist. She has family that could have helped her then?

Over on TL they are saying she ‘made out’ with Sams Dad 😳 Does anyone here know about this?

Apr 18, 2024
England
It’s disgusting, after begging for money, being put up in a Hotel, having food vouchers to eat free in the hotel but instead of getting up out of bed on time she used the begging money for Macdonalds breakfasts and now within days of being made homeless she has left her child at her sisters so she can go out on the piss? WOW! What a con artist. She has family that could have helped her then?

Over on TL they are saying she ‘made out’ with Sams Dad 😳 Does anyone here know about this?
Not only this but the officers also fronted some of their own money for the food bc of her sob story!

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024

she told the story on live. Sam’s dad came round drunk and started trying to kiss her which turned into him trying on more with her, she phones sam saying “sam come home your dad is trying to bang me right now” and now sam doesn’t talk to his dad but she said they’ve always had a weird relationship so it could be for unrelated reasons.

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
Not only this but the officers also fronted some of their own money for the food bc of her sob story!
how’s that going to look if the same police officers come across her tiktok and see her flaunting mcdonald’s and nights out? i don’t think she realises how much trouble she could get into for a lot of the things she’s shared online in only the past week.

Mar 27, 2024
UK
she told the story on live. Sam’s dad came round drunk and started trying to kiss her which turned into him trying on more with her, she phones sam saying “sam come home your dad is trying to bang me right now” and now sam doesn’t talk to his dad but she said they’ve always had a weird relationship so it could be for unrelated reasons.

Charlie is a piece of work. It wouldn’t surprise me if this is all a scam for her to get a council house?